Waking up!

Dean woke up because of the tiny knock on the door, he opened his eyes trying to figure out if it has been part of his dream or if it did actually happen, he was convinced it was real when he heard another knock on the door. Dean looked at the time, 2:36 am, he wondered who could it be, and before he could stop himself from thinking all the bad things that could have been standing in the other side of the door, Dean stand up and took the gun under his pillow, he made his way to the door and opened the door. It was Cas, he was wearing some pajamas the Dean had given to him, he looked adorable and cute.

"I apologize for interrupting your rest Dean but I couldn't sleep and I thought that maybe I could..."       "Yes, Cas you can sleep here for the night" Dean said opening the door for him and putting the gun down, Cas placed himself in Dean's spot but he didn't mentioned. Dean lay next to Cas and tried to fall asleep but he couldn't, so he turned and faced Cas, he seem so relaxed and quiet. Dean observed Cas for a very long time until finally, he fall asleep. 

Dean opened his eyes and he found Cas in his arms, still sleeping, Dean looked at him just like had done the night before, he forgot about every single thing in his life, for a moment he was completely happy because Cas was next to him. Usually he would have got up and take a shower even though they didn't have a case or anything to do, but today he didn't wanted to move. He wanted to be right there in that moment with his angel sleeping in his arms. He didn't notice but it was getting late and he find out that when Sam came into his room running without breath. 

"Cas is not..." he looked at the two of them cuddle, and even though Dean was awake he didn't pulled away and gave an excuse, instead he looked at Sam and shush him.                                                                       "I really don't have an explication" Sam just smiled at his brother and closed the door. 

After Sam had close the door Dean realized he didn't care what people think he wanted to be with Cas he wanted to wake up with him in his arms, every day. Cas opened his eyes, for a moment he was confused but then he saw Dean smile at him and relaxed, he smiled back. 

"Cas there is something I need to tell you" Dean saw Cas expression change "it's not bad, relax" he took a deep breath and gathered all the courage that he had inside him "Cas... i been feeling a lot of things lately and at first I was worried about your reaction and people's reaction, then I stopped caring about people's reaction and focused on yours. Man, I don't know how to say this but every time I'm not with you I feel empty, I don't feel like doing anything I just want to be with you. And this morning when I saw you in my arms I realized that I want to wake up like that everyday Cas, I..." 

Cas took Dean's face in his hands and pulled him closer, making disappear the small space between their lips, they kissed until both of them needed to breath, but they foreheads kept touching, Cas was still in Dean's arms. "I love you Dean Winchester" Dean smiled "I love you Castiel Novak" 

Cas never had a nightmare again.

*************************************************

Guys tell me what you think!!!! please :3 also I'm open for suggestions and I'll try to publish more often, I know they are kinda of bad but I'll try to make it better, but help me please.