New school, new crush

Cas' pov

It took only one step inside of the building to know that i would definitely hate it. We moved a couple of days ago and well things aren't exactly great, let's see; in my old school they found out i was gay do they bullied me, my parents got divorced, and new day at new school, awesome! I came here yesterday so my counselor could show me my classes and my locker, so i made my way there i was just starting to put everything in my locker when the bell rang so i obviously had to run with a bunch of books in my hands. This freaking school is sooo big and all of my classes are in each side of the campus, while trying to think which way to take someone bumps into me and everything falls.
"Hey watch it...." i was ready to course at who ever it was untill i lost myself in the most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen, green wonderful eyes.
"Hey you!... you okay, im sorry" he stands up holding some books for me and i could barely say somethig

"Hey that's fine it was my fault, but thanks for helping"
"Im Dean, Dean Winchester"
"Castiel Novak, nice to meet you" he smirked! The son of a bitch smirked at me, he is soooooo hot, im sweating oh my god im sweating ugh!

"Hey you're new right?"
"Um... yeah why?"
"I just figure maybe you need help getting to your next class let me walk you"
"Yeah that'll be great thanks"
"All right what's your next class?"
"It's um social studies"
"All right let's go"

All the way to the classroom he didn't say much, his father was an asshole and he had a little brother called Sam, that was it. We got there so fast, I wanted to be with him but I guess all I have left is hope that he might be in one of my classes. Please let him be in at least one of them.

"Aaaaand we are here" he said pointing at the door of the classroom"
"Thank you, by the way aren't you late for your next class?" He smirked, AGAIN!!, I'm melting.
"Dont worry Cas, it was worth it" aaaaand he left! Great! Now i have a crush, and i bet he is as sraight as that girl's ass. Ugh!

My day was going entirely boring, at least I only had one last class, the bad thing: it's gym, and i suck at any sport so here I go. First of all i was already late to my class so when I entered everybody was there and the teacher just gave me a look of disappointment and showed my the locker room, I got there kicking a pencil on the floor, I heard some noise so I just kept walking to the end of the hall and started to get change, I was in my boxers when I heard something.

"You have one hell of an ass" even though I've only heard that voice once I knew who it was, and when I turned I felt my face blush. It was Dean.
"And you are cute, so I know for fact that you are gay because I did my research"
No words I had absolutely no words to say so I just smiled like an idiot. He got closer and I was in the corner, his arms where blocking any way of exit, not that I wanted to go anywhere anyways. He looked at me for what seemed like an eternity, finally his lips where on mine and we both just gave it away. My hand where on his hair and his hands went from my neck to my back, to my ass and finally he picked me up, aaaand we got interrupted.

"Winchester!!! You better not be making out with the new guy!!!"
Dean breathed and separated his face from mine, still carrying me.
"You bet I am!!!" I couldn't help but to giggle a bit. As soon as we heard the door close we kept going.
"So what do you say, want to be my boyfriend? Because if you say no, I'm sorry but there's no way I'm going to let anyone else have you"
"Then I guess that I'm all yours"

So after all the day turned out to be pretty good.

***************************************************************guys what do you think??
Sorry i didnt post for a while :* :*