Help!

Dean was laying in his bed listening to AC/DC when he heard Cas' screams.
"Dean!" He jumped out of bed.
"Help me! Dean!"
He started to run in the hallway. Trying to find Cas and where his screams came from, even thought they were on the bunker and nothing really bad could be happening, the worst things started to come to Dean's mind so he ran faster. Finally he found Cas in the basement sitting on the corner of a room full of old files with his face on his knees.
"Hey" Cas looked up for a second and went back to his position.
"Hey" he answered in a sad voice. Dean sat next to him and looked at him for a little while, looking at his features and thinking what would happen to his life if Cas wasn't there one day, he blocked the thought.
"What's wrong? Why did you screamed like that? Talk to me"
"I can't find it"
"Can't find what?"
"My honey"
Cas looked up again and Dean gave him the sweetest smile, even though he was more confused than ever.
"Are you sure you put it here?"
"Yes it was right here!" Cas stood up and started walking on circles in the room, Dean stood up too and took Cas' hands then looked him right in the eye.
"I'll help you find it, but you have to be calm, and one more thing: why is so important that you find it now?"
Cas seemed more calm and he squeezed Dean's hands.
"I want to make some sandwiches"

Cas was still a little messed up he after all the leviathans thing and Dean had been taking care of him and well he always hope that he'll get better soon. They looked for the honey and found it, inside a small box behind some files. When they found it Cas was so excited he took Dean's face in his hand and kissed him, his lips on Dean's felt so good but then he reacted and backed away looking at Dean, scared of what was going to happen next, to his surprise Dean took Cas' face in his hands and layed a kiss on his lips, so big was the surprised Cas dropped the honey and the bottle broke but Cas didn't care now he was in Dean's arms and he knew he'll be there for a long time.

Since that day after the kiss Cas came back to who he really was, and Dean was happier than ever now that he had his angel in his arms and bed every night.

***************************************
So what do you think??
Please leave comments and I'll be posting every day if I can.

Night night.