Netflix under supervision

"Cas you can't just stay here all day, eating honey doing nothing" 

"Yes, I can. I believe that I am totally capable of doing so." 

Dean sighed and made his way to the kitchen, there he looked back at Cas who was still eating Honey out of a jar and laying down on the couch, lately he had been a little sad because of all the awfull things going on. Dean prepared two sandiwches and went back to where Cas was. He placed the plates on the little coffee table and started login into netflix from Sam's laptop. 

"If you are going to stay here all day then you need to eat something besides Honey and watch something" said Dean giving Cas one of the plates and sitting down waiting for netflix to load. When Cas saw the Netflix logo something came to his mind.

"I thought you said to saty away from the Netflix" said Cas looking at Dean, who was now smiling at Cas. 

"You can only watch Netflix under my supervision" replied Dean sitting down and pulling Cas into his arms, when they were comfortable he gave Cas a kiss on his forhead, and pressed play. Then again, Cas remembered something else.

"Wait"

"What?" 

"Didn't you say that you were going out today?" 

"Yeah? Well, change of plans unless... you don't want me here becau-"

"I do want you here" interrupted Cas

"Alright then, watch the movie" 

After that both of them shut up and watched the movie but halfway through it and they were both asleep cuddling, Sam came back and seeing the adorable position in which they were he couldn't wake them up so he took a blanket and covered them. Sam took his laptop and he saw the Mulan playing.

"Of course they were watching a Disney movie" said Sam to himself turning off the lights.