I FREAKING HATE YOU RIGHT NOW

Dammit 

Rules

1. You have to post all the rules.

2.You have to answer all 13 questions.

3. Answer the 13 questions, then invent 13 new questions for the people you tag to do.

4. Choose 13 people (Lol sorry for those that get picked)

5. You legitimately need to take 13 people.

6. You can't say "I don't do tags"

7. Tag backs are allowed (Please don't you kind soul)

8. You have to make a journal entry. No comments, unless you are talking about the challenge itself. (WTF is that?)

9. You have to do this within a week. If you don't you have to do what the creator tells you to do.

10. Be creative with your title.

JOURNAL ENTRY: WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS FREAKING THING JUST WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

QUESTIONS:

1. What is your favorite anime/tv show?

Hmmm... does Avatar the last airbender or Legend of Korra count? I mean they do kinda have the anime style thing? Otherwise Naruto!!!

2. Do you have a phobia? If so, what is it?

I don't think so but I am terrified of spiders but not up to the point of it being a phobia.

3. How long have you been on Wattpad? 

Since July 5th 2015 =)

4. Post a picture from your camera roll here. (It can't be from real life).

 (It can't be from real life)

5. What is the best book you've ever read on Wattpad?

TIGHTLY KNIT IT'S SO FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! or STRATEGY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH (both are by kmbell92)

6. Derp or no derp?

DERP

7. Marry, f*ck kill: Dan Howell, Rafi Fine, Pewdiepie WHY?

Umm Marry Dan, Kill Rafi (sorry bud) and friend Pewdiepie.

8. What is your favorite song?

Hard one. At the moment it's actually a piano song and it's called "To the moon-for river"

9. Post a picture of yourself here, if you're not comfortable, go find an anime person on google who looks like you.