Christmas Special

So I can't do one closer to Xmas because I'm busy making Christmas cards. Most of the stuff in my artbook are the actual gifts. So I will do the Xmas special now.

Nobody's POV

The Potter-Weasley family with the Longbottoms and Scamanders and some guests. were celebrating on Christmas eve.

So far we have had 5 lucky couples under the mistletoes that Vic put up everywhere. Lily and Lorcan, Lucy and Lysander, Vic and Teddy, Alice and James, and Fred and Piper.

The parents were chatting in the kitchen waiting for the food to finish while the children were in the living room playing truth or dare.

(The Potters and Longbottoms hung out since they were kids)
"James! Truth or dare?!" Smirked Louis.

"Bring it on DARE!" exclaimed James.

"I DARE you to pick truth"
"Okay I pick truth"

"You have known Alice here for a long time. How long have you been in love with her? Better tell the truth I have this if you're lying." Louis tossed a clear ball in the air and grinned.

"Um like since we were 13" the ball turned yellow.
"You're lying!"

"Um 11" "Nope!" "9?" "Nuh uh!"

"FINE Since we were six!" Shouted James angrily. It was true the ball turned green.

"Awwwwww how about you Alice?"
"Seventh year"
"Wow 11 years to get a girl to love you! We all did better than that!"

"Dinners ready c'mon now! Hurry up!" Shouted Grandma Molly from the kitchen.
The dinner was spectacular! Flavors exploded on everybody's tongue. They chatted and told stories.

Christmas was one of the greatest times of the year and nobody could've had it better.

Sorry it's short but I might do another one if I have time. Probably somewhere in December before Xmas but this is just a little shortie incase I can't do one so see ya later!