The players of Hogwarts

James, Fred and Louis were the players of Hogwarts. James was the first to quit when he started dating the vivacious Alice Longbottom. Then next was Louis who started to date Amelia or "Amy" Thomas. Fred wanted to have a permanent relationship like his friends but didn't know who to have it with. He went to the astronomy tower to clear his head. Someone was already there though. A girl with dark skin and long black hair tied into a braid sat down on the ledge of the tower. She didn't even seem scared that she could fall off. Fred walked over to her, she didn't even notice someone was there until he said "Um hello there ". She yelped and started to slip off the tower ledge but before she could Fred held her back. When she faced him he immediately reconized her as Ravenclaw Piper Jordan. She stared at him with emerald green eyes before saying: "Uh thanks for um not letting me die" Fred chuckled she was funny and replied "Well it was kinda my fault...why are you here anyway?"
"Robert Davies said I couldn't be quidditch announcer cause I'm a girl" She replied sadly.
Fred wanted to hex Robert into oblivion he felt angry and a bit strange when he heard this...
"Well I think you should tell Mcgonagall about this".
Sure enough she did and became the next quidditch announcer for the match Slytherin against Hufflepuff. Surprisingly Hufflepuff won and Piper never been happier to announce every single game after that.
Fred liked this girl she was sweet and adorable. They became best friends and sure enough in seventh year Fred asked her to be his girlfriend. She happily obliged and the ship name Friper sailed it's way through the ship sea.