I AM HONESTLY WASTING MY TIME WITH THESE THINGS

Ahhh sorry =( 

Here you go Story0fMyLyfe At least I got to copy and paste the rules!

1. You have to post all the rules.

2.You have to answer all 13 questions.

3. Answer the 13 questions, then invent 13 new questions for the people you tag to do.

4. Choose 13 people (Lol sorry for those that get picked)

5. You legitimately need to take 13 people.

6. You can't say "I don't do tags"

7. Tag backs are allowed (Please don't you kind soul)

8. You have to make a journal entry. No comments, unless you are talking about the challenge itself. (WTF is that?)

9. You have to do this within a week. If you don't you have to do what the creator tells you to do.

10. Be creative with your title.

Journal entry: I freaking hate you Story0fMyLyfe

QUESTIONS:

1. How many times have you had to do this already? 

This is my second time and i am sick of it.

2. Go read Dipper goes to Taco Bell, regardless of whether you know the show or not and/ or have already read it, go read it again. Tell me how you felt.

I am freaking scarred for my entire life.

3. Go onto Youtube and paste the first 5 videos in your subscriptions section.

I went on a Disney rampage okay, so i subbed to a bunch of these channels.

4. What is your favorite ship? Least favorite? 

WHY YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE?

Favorite: Percabeth I guess.

Least Favorite: Perachel

5. I dare you not to tag me to do this again, yes this counts as a question.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Lol Ima do the same thing.

6. What is your least favorite Disney movie?

Aladdin 2 & 3 I HATED IT OKAY SORRY

7. What is the worst book on Wattpad you've ever read?