Niall Horan

The next day, Niall was waking me up, or trying to.

"Addie? Princess?" He would whisper in my ear.

I rolled over and shoved my head back in the pillow, pushing him away from me

"Princess, get up. We're going to the park today," Niall said, taking my pillow away.

Jerk.

"But sleep," I whined.

He stood thinking for a moment before saying,"I'll buy you ice cream!"

I shot out of bed-more like flopped on the ground-and ran to my closet.

I grabbed some shorts and an old sweatshirt that said Food. Because obviously. I quickly dragged a brush through my hair and put on some shoes. I ran down the stairs and through the door to the car where Niall was waiting.

"Nice shirt," he commented.

"I know."

We drove to the nearest park-which wasn't that far-and sat at one of the many benches.

There was a circle of flowers and a fountain in the middle of a bigger circle with benches and other shit where people could walk, talk, and sit. Or sleep. Maybe.

ANY PLACE IS A BED IF YOU TRY HARD ENOUGH. Except Harold's dick.

I'm sorry.

Me and Niall were sitting on a bench with ice cream. We both had on sunglasses and sweat shirts. He had his arm casually hung over my shoulder with me leaning into his side.

We were watching the pigeons in a comfortable silence when I asked, "Do you think that's Kevin?"

Niall turned to me and smiled. He turned back to the pigeon at our feet and said, "Yes, Kevin, Zayn's sister is a lovely guy."

I smiled and said, "Gal, not guy."

Niall turned to me with a grin and said, "Addie, I love you."

I smiled and lied, "I love you too, Nialler."

He put his hand on my cheek and leaned his forehead on mine. He started to slowly make his way to my face until his lips were touching mine. We shared a kiss until Kevin started to fly right toward us, ca-cawing all the way.

I giggled and Niall said, "I'd make that pigeon disappear."

"I'd make that pigeon...reappear."

"You're the greatest Addie," he said with a smile.

"I know, loser."