Cheeky Nandos

It was decided (without my consent) that the best way to cheer me up would be to get dinner at Nando's.

"HARRY GET YOUR FAT ASS DOWN HERE!"

I turned to Niall and asked, "Was that really necessary?"

"I would suggest that you don't get in the way of me and my Nando's."

"Okay, then," I said as I walked out the door and into the back seat of the car.

I looked out the window to see a few people in the bushes, which must be the new norm.

I ignore them until I'm rudely interrupted by the opening and closing of the car doors.

"Hey, Addie, can you sit in the middle?"

I scooted over into the middle and became sandwiched in between Liam and Louis.

I pulled out my phone and started to play Temple Run until a certain Nando-Lover by the name of Niall hit the back of my phone so it flew up and hit me in the face.

I sighed and picked it up and was about to play again until...

"WE'RE HEEEERRRRRREEEEEEEE!!!!"

I turned to Niall, smiled, and said, "Shut the fug up."

"Fug?" He started laughing and I just glared at him. I scooted out of Liam's door and began to walk inside.

"Malik, you can't go inside yet," Harry scoffed.

"Why nooooooottttttttt! I want foooooooooood!" I whined like a two year old.

"Yup, we're definitely keeping her," Niall announced.

"We have to go incognito." Liam said in a 'duh' tone.

"I'm gonna go get a booth."

"For some Cheeky Nando's?"

"Nooooooo, for tacos," I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Wait, they sell tacos here?" Niall asks hopefully. Idiot.

"Good bye." With that, I walked in and got a booth.

*****

Half an hour later, I was sitting between Harry and Niall, finishing Parmesan chicken because cheese is great and chicken is great, so they must be great together. My logic was right. It was great.

When we left, Niall sat next to me and laid his head on my shoulder. "You feel better, Princess?" he whispered.

I allowed the color to show on my cheeks from the nickname. before nodding and swallowing my blush.

"Don't hit on her too soon now, mate," Louis joked. "She just got here."