Another One Bites The Dust

By the end of the week, the boys seemed to have forgotten my announcement. I, however, was a little sad about leaving. But I did have the perfect idea of how to leave with a bang.

One problem: What would happen to my 'relationships' with Niall and Harry?

I really need to figure out what was happening. Especially considering the number of boys I was currently kissing.

Until another bites the dust.

I was reading The Fault in Our Stars when he came in my room.

"Hey, nerd," he teased, rubbing my hair.

"Hi," I said, messing with his own brown hair. "What's up?"

"Ads, I think you like Niall," he sighed.

"I don't," I lied, remembering the promise we made to not tell the boys.

"Well," he said, fidgeting with the ends of his sleeves, "I didn't want to tell the boys. They would make fun of me. And you're leaving soon. But I really like you."

"I like you too," I nodded.

"I like like you. As in, I have romantic feelings towards you, and I want to hug you and kiss you and eventually fall head-over-heels entirely in love with you."

"L-"

"I know it's stupid. I know you don't like me that way. But I had to tell you."

I had two boys fully at my disposal. It wasn't morally correct. But he looked so sad. He was so sweet. And I gently leaned in and kissed him. Nothing long. Just a quick, simple kiss.

"I like you too, Liam."

"Don't tell the boys," he whispered.

"I won't." Trust me, I'm more worried than you.