The Actress and the Idiots

The next day, I acted rather upset, I admit. I really was missing Zayn, despite having called him three times and sending my phone bill sky high. Like that old movie. That was a great movie.

But I wasn't the only one who had called Zayn.

One of the four boys had asked my brother about my interests, one of which is acting. The four of them typed out a 'killer' script. But I didn't know this.

"Hey, Angel," Liam grinned, coming into my room.

"Hi," I replied simply.

"We have a surprise for you."

"What?"

I frowned slightly, but Liam grabbed my arm and dragged me down the hall. "Send her to hair and makeup!"

"Liam, what's going on?" I yelled, before being shoved into the dark bathroom.

"Hello, Miss Malik, you look stunning today," Louis praised with a fake French accent, turning on the lights. "But I'm here to make you look even better."

He took eye liner-where he got it, I don't know-and attempted to do the cat eye, without actually lining my eyes. Louis went very dark with bright blue eyeshadow. Because apparently this nineteen year old is actually eleven. The lipstick was not only on my very badly painted lips, but blushed my cheeks as well. He took the eye liner and, I kid you not, drew on my eyebrows.

"Simply gorgeous, darling!" Louis exclaimed. "Now let's send you to costuming."

I was just shoved back into my own room, where Niall stood, searching through my closet. "Oh, makeup did a great job today!" he teased.

"Thanks, Niall, dear," Louis yelled in his fake accent as he ran past the door.

"Okay, for your role today, I was thinking maybe a dress," Niall nodded. "Oh and, of course, your crown." He held up a badly made, yellow construction paper crown with fake jewels glued on it. Niall pulled a dress out from my newly organized closet and placed the crown on my head. "Get dressed, Miss Malik, and might I say, you look like an apple with those cheeks."

I stuck my tongue out at him and he left the room before I got changed. I walked out of the room and my arm was grabbed by Niall, who led me to the bathroom once more. "Hair," he sang.

Harry took a brush and gently brushed my hair before pulling it into a simple pony tail and placing the crown on my head once again. I was pushed into the hall, and caught by Liam, who handed me some papers. Looking over them, I laughed.

"Scene one," Louis yelled, pulling my downstairs and shoving me into the middle of the sitting room. "Commence!"

"Oh, fair princess, what hast though done to my heart?" Niall asked, bending on one knee.

"Scene Two!" Liam yelled. "Action!"

"Princess Jemima," Harry exclaimed from behind me. "Why doust thou run from me?"

"Scene Three! Action!"

"Marry me, dearium," Louis begged. "I will do anything for thy hand."

"Scene Four! Action!"

"Dearest princess, why do you taunt the innocent childreneth?" Liam asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I do not meaneth to," I read.

"But you have hurt me," Niall cried, bending at my feet.

"And me." Harry fell on Niall.

"And I." Louis fell on Harry. Larry as fuck.

"I am sorry, but my heart belongeth to another," I sighed.

"Hey! That's not in the script!" Louis yelled.

"It's in my script," I said, pointing to the line.

"Louis, you just ruined the entire play," Niall hissed. "Both of you, quiet."

"Who doth thou heart belongeth to?" Harry asked.

"To my dear Prince Bobby."

"That's not in the script either!" Niall exclaimed.

"Stop changing our beautiful script!" Harry groaned.

"I'm not!"

"Why," Liam smirked. "I am Prince Bobby. Doth thou love me truly?"

Trying to hold back laughter, I nodded. "Yeseth," I laughed. Looking at the script once more, I was informed to kiss Liam, so I turned his head to the side and kissed his cheek very quickly.

"You changed the script!" Louis whined.

I handed him my copy. "Liam! No fair!" he yelled.

And that made me smile. Liam likes me?