Chapter 8

"Talking"
"Talking Inside Inner World"
Thoughts
"Zanpakuto Spirit Talking Outside Inner World"  'Zanpakuto Spirit Taking Inside Inner World'
Zanpakuto Spirit Thinking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinji's POV

"Ko as in Kamoshi Mentaiko. Shin as in Shinsei Kouhai. Ko as in Onameimoko. Hei as in Henheisoku. That makes Hirako Shinji, it's nice to meet you." I bowed a bit and smiled as I stood up.

I heard the door open as the teacher smiled and said,"Oh! Itsume your back. This is Hirako Shinji, he just transferred here."

I quickly turned my attention towards the door. My eyes widen when I saw a familiar face I haven't seen in over a century. I started to walk towards her,"Chikako?" I asked her.

Chikako looked frozen in shock and slowly started to back away from me. Once she reached the hallway she turned left and ran off. I ran to the door frame and called out her name, as I looked down the hallway left and right. I sighed and looked back at the teacher when Chikako didn't come back. I guess I needa talk to the others abou' this. They'll be happy to hear that we foun' her. Thou it did take a while.

"Uh, I wonder why she ranaway. Hmm, Shinji."

"Ya, Ochi-sensei?" I answered.

She put her hands on her hips,"Did you know Itsume-San?"

I scratched the back of my neck,"Uhh, ya I did. We've been friends fer quite sometime. I haven't seen her in years thou. I wonder why she ran off."

"I see, now where should we put you." Ochi-sensei said as she looked around,"Hmm, why don't you sit next to Ichigo, he's the kid with the orange hair."

I nodded my head as I headed towards the desk next to Ichigo. I sat down and smiled at him," It looks like we'll be neighbors, I hope we can be friends, Kurosaki."

Ichigo looked at me shocked a bit,"Huh? O...oh yeah. Nice to meet you."

*Beep*

*Beep*

Ichigo got up from his seat,"SORRY OCHI-SENSEI! BATHROOM!"

"WHAT!"

I pretended to look weirded out as Ochi-sensei yelled after him.

"Please excuse him, that's just how he is." I looked behind me to see a Mexican guy.

"Ah," I said waving my hand around," It's okay. It's okay." I smirked a bit,"He's pretty much how I imagine him to be." I mumbled under my breath as I sat in my seat.

Chikako's POV

'Hime.'

"I couldn't protect them..."

'Hime!'

"I fail to protect everyone I care about..."

'HIME! SNAP OUT OF IT!'

I snapped my eyes open and lifted my head up till my chin sat on my forearms,"Kurokōrihōno?"