Chapter 3

"Talking"
"Talking Inside Inner World"
Thoughts
"Zanpakuto Spirit Talking Outside Inner World" 'Zanpakuto Spirit Taking Inside Inner World'
Zanpakuto Spirit Thinking
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chikako's POV

"DAMN YOU, URAHARA KISUKE!!!" I yelled as I fell from the sky. Damn it Kisuke! You should have at least told me I was going to be dropping down on thin air! I gotta get balanced out or it'll attract some unwanted attention.

I quickly focused some reitsu on my feet as I balanced my body to stand straight up. I stopped a few feet away above the ground and wiped my forehead in relief. "Huh, it seems I haven't totally lost my touch." I mumbled to myself.

'Hime, you've gotten a bit dull though. It's been at least a century since you've held a katana, let's be real Hime. It's been a century since you've used any reitsu, period.'

I sweat-dropped,"I had no need for reitsu in the World Of The Living." I sighed and frowned,"Besides, my friends, that I consider my family, were either sentence to death and forced to hide and run, including us KurokōriHōno." I raised my voice a bit, just above a whisper, towards the end.

'My apologizes Hime, I didn't mean to upset you. I'm sorry you had to relive those memories again. I just want to make sure your ready, ready to be able to fight your way out of here if necessary.'

I smiled a bit," That's quite alright, KurokōriHōno. Besides-," I froze in place as my eyes widen whenI felt some nearby reitsu ,"Crash! I don't wanna ruin the game of hide and seek, not yet anyways." I giggled a bit and shunpo'ed off towards Ichigo's flaring reitsu. That idiot, he's giving his position away because he's leaking reitsu like there's no tomorrow.

I stopped a few feet away from Ichigo and sat down, just on top of a tower, as I looked towards his direction. Let's see your resolution Kurosaki Ichigo. Show me what your fighting for, show me how strong your willing to protect what's dear to you. I narrowed my eye at Ichigo's opponent,"Fighting a captain already, Kurosaki Ichigo. Not just any opponent either, he just had to go and run into the eleventh squad captain, Kenpachi Zaraki." I smiled in satisfactory," That sounds like fun! Don't you think Yachiru?"

The lieutenant with short pink hair smiled at me,"I'm happy Kenny is having fun with Icchi! What's your name?"

I smiled at Yachiru,"Sorry Yachiru, I can't have you announcing to the world I'm back, that'll ruin the whole point of the game of Hide-n-Seek

I smiled at Yachiru,"Sorry Yachiru, I can't have you announcing to the world I'm back, that'll ruin the whole point of the game of Hide-n-Seek. You wouldn't want to ruin that Yachiru, would you?"

She shook her head at me,"Than what can I call you?", before I could answer she smiled at me,"I know! I'll call you Pretty-chan! Cause your sooo pretty, prettier than Yun-Yun!"