Chapter 2

"Talking"
"Talking Inside Inner World"
Thoughts
"Zanpakuto Spirit Talking Outside Inner World" 'Zanpakuto Spirit Taking Inside Inner World'
Zanpakuto Spirit Thinking
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chikako's POV

"ITSUME CHIKAKO!!" A female voice rang through the whole school

I snapped lazily opened my eyes and rubbed them. After rubbing my eyes I looked around at my surroundings, People staring at me, check. I tapped the furniture in front of me, hard desk, check. I looked up from my desk and at the fuming person in front of me, infuriated teacher, also check. I stretched my arms out and yawned, Dang it, I fell asleep again... during school too. *Yawn* I was soo hoping it was a dream,  I looked out the window and sighed,Why did I join school again? Oh yeah, to pass time.

"-sleep. Ms. Itsume, are you even listening to me?!"

I blinked twice, Did someone say something? I turned my gaze at my teacher and gave her a lazy smiled,"I'm sorry, were you saying something?"

Everyone in the room deadpan'ed. I nervously chuckled and scratched the back of my head,"Did something happen?"

'Are you done acting like an idiot Hime? Today's the day you've been waiting for. The day you get to kick butt, as you said ten days ago.'

I giggled a bit as class restarted again, "KuroKōriHōno, I don't know what your talking about, I'm acting like I always do." I murmured quietly to my Zanpakuto as I laid my head down on my desk.

I felt KuroKōriHōno roll his eyes at me. 'Excuse my behavior Hime, but you weren't always like this. You've changed since we came here in the world of the living. Please Hime, when you do leave for the Soul Society, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't act all childish in front of any of those idiotic soul reapers.'

I pouted at KuroKōriHōno,"B-but, KuroKōriHōno it's much more fun when people think your weak. It's fun to mess with their heads," I giggled a bit, than smiled,"The face they show when they're confused because they question, why I didn't die or why their attack didn't work, it's hilarious."

'Hime, you take things too slow and you're too care free. Living in the World Of The Living has really dulled your senses.'

"KuroKōriHōno, why are you such a party pooper? Besides, I'm not a captain anymore, meaning I get to be carefree and take things slowly. I don't have a duty anymore, plus who said anything about getting evolved in fights. I'm just going with them to see what Aizen did, it's not like I'm gonna fight him, unless it's really crucial , so don't worry about it KuroKōriHōno. I'll be safe as possibly. I'm just going to spy at the little critters."

'I understand Hime, very well, but please do promise you'll be careful in the Soul Society. I don't want to materialize and have to save you Hime.'