TWELVE

EDITED
1st- 7/23/2015
2nd- Nov. 2020

*️⃣  MEDIA *️⃣

Photo: is an actress who I think is a possible candidate for JACKIE = Emily Kinney

WARNING:
This is an Unedited Rough Draft!!!
I originally wrote this 9+ years ago back in high school, so it won't be the best...

DON'T forget to VOTE & COMMENT!!!
Feedback would be appreciated!! 🙏😬

DON'T forget to VOTE & COMMENT!!!Feedback would be appreciated!! 🙏😬

~ | **-**-**- ( R ) -**-**-** | ~

Chapter TWELVE

With Sal's orders, Blake and I set out to round up our friends. The plan would go down like so:

We would fly a repurposed plane to Wyoming (since driving or walking was definitely out of the question). Next we were going to find some place to land the plane, and then (somehow) hijack a chopper from the nearby NGO hanger. Jax and Blake would man the chopper and stay up in the air in case the ground team in the underground mining facility needed help.

The ground team (the twins, Jane, Ella and I) would sneak into the mining facility that was hidden inside a mountain. Our main goal is: get in, destroy the crystal ammo stuff with detonating explosives, while snagging some samples if possible, and then get the heck outta there as fast as we could before the detonation timer on our bombs went off.

This would be another bombing expedition courtesy of The Rebelz.

My Ground Team would escape via the Extraction Point at the very top of the facility, located above ground. There, we would meet Jax and Blake with the helicopter and, with a little luck, we escape scot-free—hopefully with enough time before the timer went off.

I desperately hoped our plan would work.

I suspected we'd run into some complications inside the mine, but that was the life of the rebellious, kids! We rebels didn't accept this dangerous life for nothing.

I went to the Tech Room to see how Jax and Rickie were doing, and the rest of the followed. Upon entering their little tech-filled "Man Cave," we found them busy arguing over the laptop Rickie was always so attached to like super glue.

Jackie was doing something else off to the side, ignoring the boys' bickering. How anyone could ignore that was beyond me...

"No, I want to work it. Mr. Smith is MY laptop, and only I know how to use him!" Rickie argued, indignant.