NINE

Last Update/Edit: Nov. 2020

****************
MEDIA

Video:
"Blow"
~Ke$ha

This place about to BLOOOW...
😉

~ ~ ~ ~

Now what? (What?)
We're taking control

We get what we want,
We do what you don't

This place about to
BLOW...

~ ~ ~ ~

^^^ the song goes along with what happens in the chapter, so play/listen to it as you read!! (:

*************

WARNING:
This is an Unedited Rough Draft!!!
I originally wrote this 9+ years ago back in high school, so it won't be the best...

This chapter was SO fun to write... lots of humor and shenanigans in this one! Enjoy!

DON'T forget to VOTE & COMMENT please!!!!!!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~ | **-**-**- | R | -**-**-** | ~

Chapter NINE

To no one's surprise, Bailee automatically volunteered to light the match to start the fire; she claimed she didn't trust Rickie enough to let him do it, that he might actually blow up the place too soon. I'm pretty sure she really enjoyed blowing stuff up.

"Before you blow up the place, let me take a sample of this stuff first. This is what super high tech is all about! Can I at least keep ONE computer chip? I mean, come ON! Those things are rare! And it's even from Dell—that's a glorified ANTIQUE!" Rickie pleaded in earnest. His twin had half a mind to slap him just to shut him up, and she internally debated whether or not she should do just that.

Bailee sighed heavily. "FINE—but only if you shut up. If I hear another stupid geek word from your dirty mouth, I'll beat you over the head with a keyboard, then strangle you with a mouse cord! Ka-peesh?" She warned, stretching out the last word—and Rickie knew she meant it, too.

"Ka-posh," Rickie complied reluctantly, adding under his breath, "The most high-tech thing YOU can operate is an etch-a-sketch..."

Bailee had already turned her back on him when he said this, but she whirled right back around to face him. "What did you say?"