FIVE

A/N

Hey guys! Hope you're liking this rough draft so far.

WARNING:
This is a rough draft which I first wrote 9+ years ago back in high school, so it won't be perfect!

PLEASE leave a comment to tell me what you think & vote if you like it! :D
Thanks!!

Short chapter this time!

~Tessa(:

******************
MEDIA

Photo: Abby Ross (you may hav seen her as Young Emma Swan in OUAT).

So far, she's one of the candidates for Jackie, I'm stuck between Abby & another actress—a younger version of Natalie Dormer (:

Video:
"All Time Low" //  The Wanted

******************

~ | **-**-**-- | R | --**-**-** | ~

Chapter FIVE

"Oh my gosh, why do we have to work so hard every day? Jeez, I wish I was a little kid again; they don't have to do all this heavy lifting." Jane complained as she lifted a big box fill with who-knew-what.

We were out among the local market in a local sector, helping load all of the food supplies into a market booth. We were pretending to be normal workers, blending in to help distribute goods and supplies to the food companies and such, so people could buy them.

"Jane, you are a little kid. Duh!" I pointed out, grabbing my own heavy box. At least, she ACTED like one half the time. She was short enough that she could have passed as one, too.

"You can't do heavy lifting anyway, just like little kids." Rickie rolled his eyes. "But there is another thing you guys have in common..." Rickie flashed a mischievous grin that clearly said  'Troublemaker.'

Jane shot Rickie eye-daggers at him. Well, that was one way to describe the hate-filled glare she was currently pinning him with. "And what would that be?" She inquired, though she looked like she didn't really want to find out.

"You guys are weak." Rickie finished matter-of-factly, as if it was the simplest concept in the world, finishing the statement with a wide grin.

Ella let out a snicker, clamping a hand over her mouth. Jackie wore a matching grin, squeezing her eyes shut as if it would keep her from laughing.

Jane let out a grunt, placing her heavy box down harshly as if to emphasize her distaste. "Well, since you think I'm so weak, why don't you carry this dumb box and see how you like it!" She seethed.

"Alright, you two," I jumped in. When I saw the murderous glare Jane was giving Rickie, I decided to intervene before Jane pounced on him and blew our cover in front of the distrustful eyes of the NGO. I knew it would happen one of these days; Jane and Rickie would be at each other's throats and all hell would break loose. We definitely didn't need another dose of that!

I scanned the crowded market covertly, making sure everything was in order. I kept scanning around me until I located Blake, who was clear on the other side of the market square, helping a baker organizing their bread supplies. His dark blue eyes met mine and he nodded once, indicating he was ready and waiting for my signal. I nodded back.