TWO

WARNING: Unedited!

A/N:

Hey guys!
Hope you're liking this rough draft so far.

WARNING: This is a rough draft which I wrote 9+ years ago back in high school, so it won't be perfect!

PLEASE leave a comment to tell me what you think & vote if you like it! :D
Thanks!!

*******************
MEDIA:

Pic- Wade Poezyn as the mysterious BLAKE, introduced at the end of the last chapter ;)

Good choice?? Yay or Nay???

YouTube Video:
Young Blood
~Bea Miller

********************

We've got young blood,
can't destroy us,

We make our own luck
in this world

We've got young blood,
no one chose us,

We make our own love
in this world...

~ | **-**-**- (R) -**-**-** | ~

Chapter TWO

It took us about an hour to reach the outskirts of New Ferry, and the horrific sight that stretched before our eyes was absolutely devastating. I covered my mouth with my hand, staring at all that was left of the once beautiful and majestic town of New Ferry.

Once when I was little, my parents had shown me pictures of what New Ferry used to look like 'Before.' It used to have this magnificent, towering waterfall and a beautiful, grassy countryside. There were tall skyscrapers in the city that stretched towards the sky, surrounded by these quaint little neighborhood houses dotting the landscape around it. The picture it was now, though, it was anything but.

The magnificent skyscrapers that had once stood proudly were now gone, collapsed in large rubble heaps; the waterfall no longer streamed clear blue water down the rocks—instead, the rocks had crumbled into the once serene lake below that was now deluded with mud, rocks, radiation, and ash. There were a dozen or so craters dotting the war-ravaged valley below us from the bomb explosions.

A sniffle came from a few of us, but other than that, it was deathly silent among the group as we continued to gaze at the demolished landscape that laid in ruins before us. It only made me hate the NGO even more, fueling the embers of hate inside me into that of a roaring wildfire.

"The NGO won't get away with this," I swore, partly to myself. Beside me, Jackie and Elaina murmured their agreement.

"They'll pay sooner or later," Kyle vowed, habitually pushing the bridge of his glasses back up his nose.

Breaking the somber silence, Sal turned to our dark haired guide, a look of determination written across his tired face. "Now that we have seen the destruction The New Order has wreaked upon your wonderful town, we are even more determined than ever to help."

Blake nodded in relief. "Thank you. This means so much to us."

Elaina started snapping pictures with an old camera from the twentieth-century. She was in charge of gathering evidence to take back to show everyone back at our headquarters. They would surely flip when they saw these pictures. And hopefully, it would wipe that smug smile off Alec's face and make him eat his words.