FIFTEEN

UPDATED:
7/23/2015
Nov. 2020

⚠️ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⚠️

WARNING:
This is an Unedited Rough Draft!!!
I originally wrote this 9+ years ago back in high school, so it won't be the best...

DON'T forget to VOTE & COMMENT please!!!!!!

**************
MEDIA

Pic: The infamous symbol of the Rebelz" (as seen on buildings within New America)

**************

~ | ****** | ( R ) | ****** | ~

Chapter FIFTEEN

Are we there yet?" whined Jane for yet the millionth time-from the backseat of the helicopter. She hadn't shut up since we'd gotten ourselves airborne. Somebody shut her up before I punch her, I thought murderously.

"No, Jane, we're not!" Ella replied, in that disgusted and annoyed voice she normally reserved for Jane when she was being her usual self.

Not even ten seconds had passed when she spoke up yet again. "How about now?"

"Put a sock in it, Janie," Rickie told her, annoyed as well. "Don't make me get the duct tape.." he threatened.

Jane folded her arms around herself and pouted. Finally, she shut up so I could concentrate.

"We shouldn't be far now..." Jax said from his navigator seat in the cockpit, checking the radar on Mr. Smith's computer screen.

"About freaking time!" Jane rejoiced.

"SHUT UP, JANE!" We all said together.

Jane finally closed her mouth, looking absolutely pissed and agitated, but remained silent anyway. For once!

"So, what's the plan again?" Jackie asked.

"Okay, this is it; Jackie, Jane, Ella, Rickie and I are the Ground Team that will be infiltrating the mine. Jax, we'll need hacking equipment, lock picks, and a couple smoke bombs and stuff to make a quick gettaway of we're caught. Much like the bomb factory, we will get in, find out where their products are kept, plant the explosives, and get out of there as quick as possible. Jax and Blake will be up in the chopper at a safe distance until they're needed. Blake will fly it and Jax will help navigate us through the maze."