Soulmates (A Niall Horan/Harry Styles Fan Fic.)

Hi guys! So I got the idea of the soulmate necklaces from a tumblr post that's going around and then I added in my One Direction addiction. So here you go! I hope you guys like the first chapter, let me know. (:

Natalie Wilson - Barbra Palvin (face claim)

_________________________________________________________________________________

We all have a soulmate, a person out there with the same necklace you have. Mine just happens to be a sparrow, a beautiful little bird in mid flight.

I am a strange girl, being 18 years of age, I want to find my soulmate. Most kids my age hide their pendents under their shirts, that way its not awkward dating someone and constantly wondering if they're your soulmate or not. I'll admit, I do that to, but I'm not the same as them.

My mom made the mistake of marrying a man that wasn't her soulmate, but I don't tell people that. Not many people marry someone they're not bound to, its frowned upon by most. I won't ever make that mistake, I will find my soulmate someday, I might have dated a few boys in the past, I might date some in my future; but that won't matter when I find my soulmate, my name is Natalie Wilson and this is the beginning of my journey in finding my one true love.

"Promise me!" I nearly shouted at my mother. Her face scrunched up, but she didn't reply. This is the 8th time we've moved since I was thirteen years old, when my father left my mom went crazy. Dating a different guy every week, she was basically an unclaimed single, then after about six months of one town she'll say we need a change of scenery and poof just like that our lives change.

My little sister sat in the back of our mothers small ford focus, she sighed. My sister hated it when we fought, shes only seven so I tried to keep her out of our arguments. She was two when dad left, so this is all she's ever known.

"I promise. " She finally said after a long silence.

"You promise what?" I waited for a better descriped answer.

"I promise not to move us again until you graduate." I breathed a sigh of relief and averted my attention to the outside world.

This is my last year in high school I refuse to spend it in two different schools, I want to go to one school, for one whole year. London, England, that was our new destination. This time I was kind of excited, I had always wanted to come here, I just never thought I would.

We pulled up next to a medium sized brick house, the movers were already there putting stuff inside. My mom quickly parked the car and rushed inside to tell them where to put stuff. I turned around to look at my little sister, she had a giant smile plastered on her face. Her pendent necklace caught the sun just right and shined. I took a moment to take in it, a daisy was her pendent. It fit her, I thought to myself. So beautiful and so full of life. We both hopped out of the car and walked inside hand in hand. Looking around, I decided I liked this house the best, it even had a fire place in the living room.

"Go check out your rooms, they're upstairs. You'll know who's is who's." We took her word for it and trampled up the stairs. The first room was obviously my sisters, a light pink color on the walls, white lacey sheets and white dresser and desk with small daisy designs on them.

Bella giggled and jumped on her bed, hitting it with a thud. I shook my head and continued to the room across from hers.
The walls were a sky blue color, my sheets were a silky blue, my dresser, Tv stand, TV, and desks were black.

The thing that made me happy, was the small black sparrows in the corner of my walls. I clutched my pendent sadly, the sparrow pendent felt cold in my hands. I was probably the only person my age that wanted to find my soulmate and just love him forever. I had always dreamed of it, ever since I was little. Secretly I hoped he would just come into my life, sweep me off my feet, and take me far away.