The Aftermath

'No!!!!!!!!' Daniel was screaming out. 'COME BACK TO ME!' Daniel was going hysterical. 'EMILY. I LOVE YOU. COME BACK. PLEASE!!! PLEASE'

Nolan was impacted just as heavily, however he was much of a silent one, especially in comparison to Daniel. He ran up to reception and got a nurse to race back with him to Emily's bed.

Daniel was still acting hysterical. 'NOOOOO!!! Emily stop, please, come back! I NEED YOU!!!'

Nolan went onto the other side of Emily, holding onto her hands, crying, until the nurse came in and kicked them out.

Nolan went out, not willingly, but he didn't want to start a fight. Daniel however, was a completely different story.

They had to drag him out kicking and screaming. Literally, that is what they did. He was legitimately screaming as the nurse got a helper to 'escort' him out, much like a person without a ticket to a celebrity concert.

Eventually, they got Daniel out of the room, but he would still not shut up. He was going absolutely crazy, and they threatened to send him down to the psychistric ward if he didn't comply, so they eventually got him to shut up.

Nevertheless, they didn't get him to completely shut up and quieten down. He bolted into Charlotte's room and started lying on her bed, weeping.

'Danny, what's wrong?' She asks inquisitively.

'E-em-il-y's g-o-ne' he manages to make out through the tears.

'What? She ran away?'

'No.' He is crying a river now. 'She-she's dead.'

Charlotte starts crying too. All you can hear is sobs and then Nolan comes and joins the crying party.

-------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back in Emily's room, the nurses are discussing what could have happened.

'She was one of my patients, I don't know how this could have happened,' the first nurse, Aria says.

'I wasn't on duty last, wasn't that your job,' another says, glaring at another of the nurses, Ellen.

'I didn't come in at all yesterday.'

Dead silence.

'I mean, it wasn't my job. Why don't we just get an autopsy on the body?' Ellen replies, satisfied with her ability to think of an answer rather quickly.

'That's not going to bring her back to life, is it?' another nurse, the cranky one, Marlene rebukes.

'Well it's the best we can do,' Aria replies.

Finally coming to an agreement in something, the nurses call and send the body for an autopsy test.

-------------------------------------

Nolan, Daniel and Charlotte are all weeping. Nolan has texted Jack and Amanda, Charlotte has texted Declan, Daniel has no one to text. He could text his mother but quite frankly, why bother? He could text his father, but he'd probably be too busy. The only other common person to both him and Emily was Ashley, but that would be like signing a death wish, so he went back to being hysterical.

About five minutes later, Jack, Amanda & Declan had joined, so there was now a weeping party of six.

Then a man in a suit came in. He looked at his clipboard and then looked up. 'Uhh Mr.... Grayson?'

Daniel looked up. It was the first time that he had stopped crying.

'Can you come with me?'

-------------------------------------

'Yes?' Daniel questions.

'My name is Jacob Jones. I am the attorney in the case against Emily Thorne.'

'I'm sorry? I don't follow??' The look of grief has left Daniel's face, and while it is still most definitely there, it is masked by a façade of confusion.

'The case against your... Well whatever she is to you... Ms. Thorne'

'I'm getting that, but what I'm not getting is why there is a case against her. SHE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG!'

And we're back to angry Daniel.

'Oh, I know. She hasn't done anything wrong. The case isn't against her, it's for her. It's about her death.'

'I'm sorry, what?'

'This was no suicide nor was it an accidental death. It's been reported that you saw her falling. I don't think it was a fall.... I think she was pushed'

'Wait, are you telling me..'

'I'm afraid so. We're all sure that she didn't stop breathing on her own, someone turned off the monitor that she was on, unplugged it so she had no oxygen coming in.'

'So....'

'I'm looking into the case on the murder of Emily Thorne.'

'No, I don't think you understand what you're telling me. You are trying to tell me that the love of my life... was murdered... in a hospital???? ... That should have been healing her???? Do you understand how crazy that sounds???'

'I know, but that's not my job. My job is to find out who did this.'

'So you're seriously telling me that she was murdered?'
Daniel resorts pack to shouting.

'...Yes'

'But who would do such a thing. She was such an amazing women. Actually...'

Just then Daniel gets a tap on his shoulder.

'Hello Daniel.'

He turns around.

'You!'

-------------------------------------

A/N:

Here you go. Dun dun dun. Tell me your thoughts. I really want to know what you think. This was really fun to write, I'm not sure why, but it was. 1 more part and then the epilogue :(

LESS THAN 50 DAYS TIL SEASON THREE!!! WOOOO

Vote, Comment, Fan, Give me pieces of inspiration

~ Revenger Out