Suspicion

A/N: I apologise that I am only updating once a week. I am also sorry that I used 2 names for Charlotte's doctor in the last part. His name is Dr Connor, I just slipped up once when I was thinking of revenge and called him Dr Thomas. Some of these ideas have come from @IJustSprinted so, as always, this part is dedicated to her. On with the show.

-------------------------------------

A week had passed and Charlotte was still in her coma. Emily and Daniel had dropped in and out the entire time, sometimes together, sometimes separately.

Because of Charlotte's current situation, the Grayson's memorial day party had been pushed back 2 weeks. This meant that Emily had to wait to get revenge on Ashley, but so be it.

Ashley was getting quite suspicious of Daniel. He was spending just about all his time at the hospital, never allowing her to go with him. And when he came home, all he would do was work. She never saw him, and she was starting to get worried.

-------------------------------------

Emily and Daniel met at the hospital, as usual. They would talk for hours, always about Charlotte. Sometimes, Emily wondered if Charlotte had somehow relapsed to bring her and Daniel closer. It was a ridiculous theory, she knew that, but still, nothing in the Hamptons was simple.

Daniel had basically been at the hospital, with Emily all week. He wouldn't talk to Ashley and her curiosity got the better of her. It wasn't like her to distrust Daniel, but she sensed something was wrong.

She appreciated that he had had it tough, but something wasn't right.

It was a Monday afternoon, Daniel had left 2 hours ago, and Ash figured he would be there for at least another 3 hours. So she hopped in her car, and drove all the way to Southampton hospital.

When she arrived, like a good little spy, she snuck in. Ashley Davenport had dreamed up all sorts of fantasies as to what Daniel Grayson could have been doing, but she can't believe she overlooked the most obvious thing that must have been standing right in front of her the whole time.

She walked in and saw her boyfriend cuddled in his ex- fianceés arms, hands entertwined.

She couldn't believe the sort of idiot she had been. To overlook the two of them. Yes, she had known that Daniel still had feelings for Emily, but never had she thought they were reciprocated.

On the other hand, she couldn't give up Daniel this easily. She had worked hard to get Daniel and now she knew how he could forgive Emily. But she knew that she wanted him out of his ex- fianceés arms and while she knew that she couldn't stop him from seeing his sister again, she would just have to make sure that she always accompanied him, so he would never fall in Emily's arms again.

-------------------------------------

'Daniel.'

'Shit.' Daniel thought, well he wasn't too sure if he had actually said it or thought it when he had heard the British voice yell out.

He looked where he was, asleep in Emily's arms, with their hands entertwined. Wow this couldn't be much worse he thought. He realised that this would require a lot of explaining.

'Daniel, what's wrong.' Emily said as she stirred. 'Who was that?' Clearly, she had been asleep too.

'Uuh, nothing.'

'Daniel, can you please tell me what's going on here.' Ashley said with her arms folded across her chest. Emily and Daniel both look up at Ashley, who had now appeared in Charlotte's room.

'You call that nothing?' Emily whispered to Daniel as she stared at Ashley.

'Uh.' Daniel started.

'So now I know why you didn't want me to come here.'

'Ashley.'

'C'mon Daniel, we're leaving.'

As Daniel turns to say goodbye to Emily, Ashley stops him.

'No.'

'I'm saying goodbye to Charlotte then.'

'Fine, but I'm staying right here.'

'Bye Charlotte,' Daniel says as he kisses her. In doing so, he turns her over so a note becomes visible. Daniel doesn't have time to see it though, as Ashley is already pulling him out the door, glaring at Emily as she does so.

Emily pulls out her phone and sends a text to Daniel, praying that his phone is on silent.

~Have fun ;)

-------------------------------------

Once Ashley and Daniel had driven well away from the hospital, Emily looked at Charlotte again.

The note that had become visible when Daniel left peeped out at Emily.

She looked down at the envelope.

~To Daniel & Emily

Emily was going to wait for Daniel to be around, until they opened it, but she assumed that they would never get another opportunity together without Ashley.

So, she opened it.

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!! Dun dun dun!! What does the letter say? I've recently been told that I am good at clifffhangers so go thank @IJustSprinted for this one. I have a swimming carnival on monday, so you could be lucky. But otherwise, one whole week of waiting!

Revenge aired last week!! Whoa whoa whoa! I mean, I've already seen it. But wow!

Can't wait til Monday!!

Ps, I am going to bring back a character from season one. Guessing competiton. The character has already been referenced, but very, very lightly. And not in the first part. Whoever guesses it correctly will get a dedication.

Ps~I've been trying to make these 500 words+ but that was too short. So now im moving to 750, which is what this is roughly without the author notes.

~Kimberly