Chapter three: Switching sides

Unknown POV

It didn’t take long for me to find her. I knew so much about her and how often she had tried to succeed but failed. I could be someone who she could confine in, someone who could help to make her so much more then she is now.

I knew she was in hiding after the last attack. I heard the rumours that she had nearly killed him. She had nearly managed to kill someone so many people hated.

I hated him deep down inside and that was why I wanted to join alongside her and kill him once and for all. Once he was dead it would be so much easier but I still didn’t understand why she didn’t just go straight to who she really wished was dead.

I knew why she wanted to kill one of our own people but at the same time, maybe we could change his mind and he understand what she wants. However he also was the one who brought magic back, so how come she still wanted him dead.

I had questions which I hoped she would answer but first, I had to get her to like me, trust me and know I am on her side.

Morgana’s POV

I am no fool, so I didn’t understand why this young looking male continued to follow me everywhere I went. I knew he was there but I had no idea what he wanted but I was about to find out as he had just came out from his hiding place and heading towards me.

“My lady,” he bowed as he arrived in front of me.

“May I help you, stalker,” I said harshly.

“Morgana I want to help you,” he smiled.

“I do not need help. I am no fool so why would I need any help, let a known yours,” I spat.

“I know who you wish to kill. I know what you continue to try and do but fail. I can help you,” he said to me.

“Oh really how can you help me, who do I wish dead.”

“I know you wish to kill the one known as Emry’s but he has never been your main target, Arthur has,” he whispered.

“Arthur has been my target for many years but every time I go to do something he is always one step ahead of me, like he knows what I am to do next.  Before Arthur became king, I was so close but that battle destroyed everything, including my sister. I rather watch Emry’s die a painful death but I still want Arthur dead too,” I said.

“I know you do Morgana and I need you to know I am here, trust me. I know something that may interest you,” I smirked.

“What will that be?” I asked.

“Emry’s is back in Camelot,” he said.

I felt myself smiling which I had done in years before I gave this strange young man talking to me a hug. “It seems like we got work to do....” I stopped looking at the young man to tell me his name.

“I cannot believe you forgotten me Morgana but it has been years and the last time I saw you I think you told me to get on the boat and don’t look back.”

 I looked at him more closely and I knew who stood before me and I brought him into another hug. “Mordred it’s been too long.”

Adair’s POV

“Stop shouting at me alright it takes time,” I said loudly.

“Matthew I said you and Luke could come and watch only if you didn’t distract Adair, so please be quiet before I’ll have to ask for you to leave,” said my father.

Matthew and Luke are sitting on the grass watching my father begin to teach me some brand new spells and I had only tried the spell once and it hadn’t worked. Matthew had started to shout about trying harder and I should already be able to use the spell.