Chapter Thirteen: This isn't the end

Merlin’s POV

Anna wrapped her arms around me. “I don’t blame you,” she whispered.

“I do. I should have kept a closer eye on him as well as Luke and Sienna,” I added looking over at Zana.

“How was we to know Morgana had bigger plans then just the Gaius thing, no offence,” Arthur added.

“None taken,” smiled Gaius.

“We have to go and find them now. We don’t have time to sit around,” said Matthew clearly angry about his twin’s disappearance.

“We can’t react to fast,” I said slowly.

“We all want them back,” said Gwen who had been crying.

“Mummy will Adair be alright?” asked Anya. I looked down at my daughter, it seemed like a life time since I had seen her and Percy.

“Of course he will be,” smiled Anna.

“We’ll get him back,” I said as I kneeled down beside her and brought her into a hug. “I know you will daddy,” she smiled.

I tried to hack my brain for a plan.. We have to get them back and before Morgana hurts them. I still couldn’t believe I hadn’t been more protective of Adair as well as Luke. Sienna must have just got caught up within it since she is close to Luke now and she seems like a girl who wouldn’t simply run away.

I feel sorry for Zana. All she has left is Sienna and if she loses her she would have nothing. I am going to insure her daughter is safe as well as Arthur’s son. I will also save my son, Adair. All three of them need us.

Adair’s POV

I opened my eyes slowly trying to remember the events that had happened before I had passed out. Morgana...she had Luke and Sienna....no! I tried to get to my feet but I couldn’t I found myself tied to a wall with chains on my legs and arms. I looked around to find only myself within here.

Where are Sienna and Luke? I really hope they are alright. I am so worried about them. I hardly know any spells and I still hadn’t learnt how to break chains. My father would have been teaching me them soon but too late now. I need to know that spell now.....

I heard footsteps and the door to the cell click open to reveal two huge men. They both looked at me and they laughed. They untied me from the wall and dragged me out the cell. They took me down a long corridor until they pushed open a door to reveal outside, it blinded me after being in darkness for so long.

They made me stop near some trees and chucked me down on my knees. I looked around trying to figure out why they took me here. Finally I figured it out as Luke came into my view and I saw him fighting two men. “You will die here!” I heard Morgana shout as she came into my view watching the fight between Luke and the two men.

She had sienna tied up and she looked like she wasn’t going to come round any time soon. What had she done to Sienna for her to be like that? I tried to think of a plan but I was still tied up by chains and I felt a slight fear to Morgana now and this Mordred guy. What can I do?

I looked closer at the sword Luke was fighting with and I then realised it was Excalibur; the sword my father had been looking for and said went missing from the rock. How come Luke has it? Wait my vision of the future Morgana held it. What if it’s Morgana’s and she lent it to Luke.

If I am correct from my memory this would be where Luke would....die. I can’t let that happen. What I had seen was horrible and made my stomach turn. I would not allow Morgana to kill Luke, not here. I have to save him somehow.