Chapter Fourteen: For now there story comes to an end....

Merlin’s POV

“He’ll just need plenty of rest,” said Jim.

“Thank you,” I said to him before he left. My wife Anna and my two other children sat around the bed with me with Arthur standing nearby.

“She’ll come back again won’t she,” said Arthur.

“Probably,” I said to him.

“Does that mean you’re staying here?” asked Anya my five year old daughter.

“I love you all four of you and the one on the way but after everything I have done. I can’t allow Morgana to ruin everything me and Arthur have worked so hard on. Arthur is my best friend...one of my only friends. I can’t go home while he is still in danger. I need to have a word with Luke too...about the sword,” I said as I got up.

“I’ll take you to him,” said Arthur.  I smiled at my family before me and Arthur left the chamber. Arthur took me to Matthews and Luke’s chamber. He knocked on the door before we entered.

“Luke Merlin needs to speak with you,” said Arthur.

“Yeah what’s up?” he asked.

“It’s about the sword. Did Morgana have hold of it or did you?” I asked him.

“I did. I was sort of called to it. I found it and took it out the stone with ease. What’s the matter what is the sword anyway?” asked Luke.

“Many years ago I put it into the stone. Just after we defeated Morgana and Morgause with the immortal army, I believed only Arthur could pull it out. I was mistaken. By you pulling it out Luke....I’m not sure what it means but it does mean something. I’ll let you keep the sword for now but I may need to take it back,” I said to him.

Luke nodded. Arthur and Matthew were looking at me weirdly. “Many years ago I was told that the sword in the wrong hands can do great evil. I forged it for you Arthur at the beginning. The swords been through a bit and I thought I would never see it again but I was wrong. I just hope seeing it again means a good thing.”

Zana’s POV

“What does it mean?” my daughter asked me.

“If I feel his power it only means one thing,” I told her.

“What mother?”

“You’re father is in Camelot......”

“But mother....why and do you think it has something to do with the fact that you’re sort of dating Gwaine.....”

“I don’t know.”

Unknown POV

The time is not yet upon them. Peace has come to Camelot for now. However Merlin decision to stay only means one thing his family’s home is unprotected. What will come of the village while they are away? What will happen to the dragons?

The return to Camelot has changed Merlin’s mind. He says he is staying to protect Arthur but deep inside he is staying because he missed his best friend too much. The idiot and the prat.....will they ever separate again?

A lot can happen in the coming years......will relationships last with the twins and Adair? Will Merlin and Anna stay together in spite of their differences and how will Adair and the rest of Merlin’s kid magic improve.  Who will be joining Merlin’s family another boy or another girl?

Who will become King in the future?  Matthew or Luke?

Will they even make it? Or will they be stopped by Morgana.

What will become of Zana and her daughter Sienna and the father who is in Camelot?  

For now there story comes to an end.......

Coming soon

Apprentice 2: Morgana’s sweet revenge

It’s been almost six years. However it’s almost upon them, something which could destroy Camelot forever.  Merlin’s marriage is on the blink of collapsing while Adair and Percy can’t seem to stop getting into trouble. Anya and her young sister Amy are beginning to learn their true powers. Then there is Merlin Junior at six years old the same as Amy they are twins.  Merlin junior for his age is learning fast. All of Merlin’s kids are his Apprentices now. However something is just around the corner. Matthew and Luke as they have grown older they have slowly split apart. These days they are always arguing over who is better than the other and who would make a better king. They are nearly sixteen but they are about to face the unforgettable. Everyone is...who will survive and who will be destroyed in this next exciting story about Arthur, Merlin and their families. Will this be there last?

---------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys

I didn't plan on ending it here however since I considered it over and I don't wish to do what my plan is at such a young age for the kids so i've decided to skip six years beofre the next one. Also i'm quite certain this will be the last one however i may change my mind :)

I'm, not surw when the second one will be up but i wont have you waiting too long but see how i go with my other stories :)

I do hope you enjoyed reading Apprentice and i hope you read the second one too as i will only have the people who read this already to follow it most likley as some people can't be assed to read 14 chapters lol