Chapter Six: Out of Shape

Unknown POV

I had hoped it hadn’t last this long but what had I expected? I had expected my husband to be back by now but at the same time I knew how he felt about him. How he felt about the king of Camelot.

“Mummy Percy says I got a fat head,” shouted my youngest daughter Anya at five.

“Percy, say sorry to your sister now or I will not allow you to use the only spell you know to help me do dinner,” I warned my middle child Percy at six.

“Alright fine, I am sorry Anya. You have a normal size head,” I heard Percy say.

“Percy come in here and say it to her,” I said as I stood up from the table.

Percy came into the hut and walked over to Anya and repeated what he had said. “You’re forgiven,” smiled Anya.

“I need to go get some herbs. Can I trust you to look after Anya for five minutes,” I said to Percy.

“Sure you can mum, you can trust me,” smiled Percy.

“I really wish I could but you’re so clumsy,” I said before I left the hut.  My husband had said Percy reminds him of himself when he first moved to Camelot and how clumsy he could be. The good news to that is the fact that hopefully Percy will turn out like him.

I walked through the village until I stopped as the great dragon landed in front of me. He smiled at me and I smiled at him back. “What can I do for you today?” I asked him.

“I was wondering if you knew where Merlin went?” he asked me.

“Didn’t he tell you?”

“No, he didn’t. Maybe he had to leave quickly and I was not around,” said the great dragon.

“Yeah that makes sense. He has gone back to Camelot as he had vision and says Arthur’s life is in danger,” I said to him.

“Thank you Anna for telling me. I got to go, see you soon,” he said before he shot up into the sky and flied away.

Percy’s POV

I may only be six but I know where my father has gone, even if my mother says he has gone away on business. It is clear he has gone to protect Arthur king of Camelot. I know because I saw a vision of Arthur being killed and a vision of my father and Adair in Camelot.

 I am stronger then my parents know I am and I keep it a secret because I don’t want to be smothered like Adair is about his magic. I want to just grow up a normal kid but that seems impossible living in this village. We live among dragons and I admit that is awesome but I want to do something different with my life apart from using my magic.

I always had a dream of becoming a knight. Alright I only wanted to be one since my father told me about the knights he use to be best friends with. I say use to as that is what my father said but deep inside they are still his best friends and I don’t blame him. From what I have been told being a knight is awesome and that is what I want to be when I grow up.

I don’t want to disappoint my father though and I am not sure I would even make it to be a knight but I have to at least try. My mother and father have taught me to never give up and therefore I will not give up until I succeed.

Merlin’s POV

The sword was gone.

It had been taken from the stone with ease.That was what confused me the most. I had stuck it into the rock clearly knowing Arthur would be the only one to take it out or that was what I had hoped. It is clear now that what I had thought was wrong and now somehow, someway I needed to find out who took the sword and take it back before it is used in the wrong hands.