Chapter Twelve: The start of Morgana's plan

Anna’s POV

“It’s beautiful,” whispered Anya.

“No wonder he wanted to return,” I said softly.

“He came back for Arthur not what it looks like right?” asked Percy.

“Our village is more beautiful too,” said Anya.

“I hope so. Come on its getting dark I want to get there before night fall,” I said as I led them through the trees getting closer to Camelot. My husband is in that castle and soon I will be able to see my son Adair too. I miss them both so much and I hope they’re both alright. I’m worried.

Luke’s POV

Sienna and I sat near the lake. It’s getting dark but right now we are enjoying the moment too much. I took Sienna’s hand. “May I ask you something,” I said to her.

“What?” she asked me.

“What of your father. Why is he not with you and your mum?” I asked her.

“It’s complicated. I don’t even see him as my father anymore. He doesn’t care anymore,” she said softly to me as she buried her head on my lap.

“I am sorry,” I said to her.

“No, its fine, I’m glad you asked me too,” she smiled.

“May I ask why you carry that sword?” she asked.

“I’m a prince and the last time I came here me and my brother got attacked. I feel safer carrying it,” I lied to her. The real reason is I am not letting it out my sight. It belongs to me but I can’t tell her that. She will think I am a freak or something and she could tell someone else about it too. It’s best kept a secret.

Mordred’s POV

“My lady I think we are in luck,” I whispered as we headed through the forest and stopped near a lake. There sat Luke the prince of Camelot and Arthur’s son, the one to destroy our plan which cannot happen.

“Yes we are,” giggled Morgana beside me.

“Do we attack now?” I asked her.

“Be calm, Mordred,” she said as she came out the tree’s and we went over to them. They spotted us and shot to their feet.

“Who are you!” shouted Luke.

“I am Morgana and you will come with me,” she teased.

“Sienna run!” he shouted and he pushed her forward before he followed close behind her. I watched as Morgana followed them and shouted a spell making Luke’s feet get stuck to the floor.

“Run Sienna and don’t look back!” Luke shouted showing a sign of weakness.

Sienna’s POV

I kept running thinking Luke was behind me. Once I reached the trees I turned around to see Luke had stopped a while back and he couldn’t move. “No Luke!” I screamed.

I couldn’t do anything as I watched that  woman walk towards him. I need help and fast. I ran as fast as I could until I reached Camelot to bump straight into Adair.

“Oh my god Adair quick please Luke he is in danger come,” I screamed as I grabbed his arm and made him run beside me.

“How what is wrong?” he asked me.

“Some woman has him. Her name is Morgana I think,” I said scared.

“Oh no it’s happening. We must stop it,” said Adair as we ran even faster.

We reached the forest and we reached the lake not long after. We found Morgana holding onto Luke and the other young man had the sword Luke had brought with him. Adair stormed forward.

“Let him go!” Adair screamed at them.

“Oh look who it is. Merlin’s son, you are no match for me,” she hissed.

“I can beat you. You’re weak,” Adair said.

“We shall see about that. Mordred grab the girl,” laughed Morgana as she chucked a spell at Adair and Mordred ran towards me.

I shouted a spell which made him fly backwards. “Oh another witch,” laughed Mordred as he got to his feet completely unharmed. Oh crap!

“Sienna get out of here!” shouted Adair.

“No!”

Merlin’s POV

“No.....” I said.

“What is wrong?” asked Gaius.

“Adair....Luke...Sienna Morgana has them,” I said as Arthur burst into the chamber.

“I got a surprise for you. Your wife and two other children are here,” smiled Arthur.

“What....wait....wait. Arthur we have more important things to worry about right now. Adair, Luke and Sienna....Morgana has them,” I told him as softly as I could. I saw the anger boil up inside my best friend and I went over to him and brought him into a hug.

“We’re get them back,” I promised him.

“I know we will. Have you any clues to where they are?” Arthur asked.

“No but don’t worry. I will.”

Matthew’s POV

“Does that mean you’re impressed,” I smirked as I walked Mary back to her hut.

“Not really. You have improved a little but not much. You need to train more if you are to be as good as your father. Maybe one day you will give him a fight for people to remember but for now until you can beat me you will look weak. As you said Matthew I am a girl,” laughed Mary as we stopped outside her hut.

“Thanks,” I said annoyed.

“You’re welcome. I’ll see you tomorrow,” she laughed as she leaned into me and kissed me on the lips.

“What is that for?” I asked her.

“To remind you that your mine,” whispered Mary before she went inside. I fell onto the floor. I’m hers. I jumped to my feet and ran towards the castle. I have got to tell Luke. Half way there I felt pain and my brother’s distress. Something is wrong with Luke.

I rushed towards my father’s chambers but crashed into someone. I fell to the floor. I looked up to find my father. “Matthew,” was all he said.

“Father....Luke he is in trouble,” I said trying to hold back the tears that wanted to take over.

“I know, Matthew don’t worry we will get him back. Oh Matthew don’t cry....come here,” he said as he brought me into a hug as my tears began to fall.

Whoever has hurt Luke or has taken him is going to pay!

Zana’s POV

My daughter is missing. I couldn’t believe it. Sienna is all I have left within my life and some bitch has taken her away from me. Whoever this bitch is I am going to make her regret taking my daughter.

Merlin and Arthur must feel exactly how I am feeling though. Adair and Luke are missing too. Sienna had been with Luke.....I just hope all three are alright and we can save them. I don’t know what I would do if they are not.

-----------------------------------------

Here is chapter 12

I am so glad i managed to upload a good size chapter for this. I hope you enjoyed it

Comment and vote if you want it mean a lot thanks :)