Chapter 15~Pacifist.

After Rachel and the girl had a wonderful conversation, it turned out that the girl was in most her classes except P.E and Math. The bell rung and they were headed back to class.
"Hey wait! I forgot to ask your name!" Rachel said while chasing the girl. She dissapeared into the crowd and it was hopeless to find her. It was like a needle in a haystack. "I guess I'll have to ask her tomorrow." She sighed and headed to her next class. P.E the second worst subject with math being the first. The unit was gymnastics and Rachel wasn't too thrilled about gymnastics.
"Hey Raven! I didn't see you at lunch today was everything okay?" Richard asked her.
"Yea sure, you could say that." Rachel said as she headed to the girl's lockeroom. Inside were a bunch of popular people who spent time fixing their makeup and hair. And next to the corner was Terra and K'oriander. They were the high-class people as Rachel would call it. Popular, feared , and flawless. Terra was the mean one. She was Garfield's girlfriend or ex-girlfriend. K'oriander was sweet and innocent. She thought that K'oriander shouldn't be hanging around Terra since it could have a bad influence on her. She quickly changed into her gym clothes and headed for the door. She then bumped into Garfield and fell on the floor.
"Hey! Rachel! How's it goin'?" He asked as he helped her up.
"Fine...until I bumped into you."
"AHHHHH! SO THIS IS WHO YOU DITCHED ME FOR? HUH! THIS UNPOPULAR GIRL WITH NO FRIENDS!? WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON'T?!" Terra yelled at Garfield.
"Why do you care who I'm with? And besides, I didn't ditch you for another girl. You were just too self-absorbed." He claimed.
"SELF-ABSORBED!?! AHHH" She clawed her nails at Rachel. Rachel didn't fight back for some reason. She got seriously hurt since Terra's nails were as sharp as knives. Richard pulled her back and the coach blew his whistle. "Miss Markov! The office!" The coach bellowed.
"Here, I'll take you to the nurse." Garfield said as he put her arm around his neck and shoulder. As he walked her to the office, he could see that her cheak was scratched deep and her nose bleeding. After Rachel came out from the nurses office, her face had a big bandage on it.
"Listen, I'm really sorry about Terra. She is too much of an attention whore."
"That's alright. Considering she hurt me and almost clawed out my eyes." Rachel said sarcasticly.
"Why didn't you fight back?" He asked. Rachel was suprised by this question.
"I don't believe in violence. I'm a pacifist. It had something to do with my childhood."
"Oh? Well, are you comfortable about telling me it?"
"Actually...yea. It's about time someone knew what happened to me."
After a while,
"Wow, so your dad really did commit murder?" He asked. Rachel nodded. "I promise I won't tell anybody about it. Come on, let's go back. You can sit on the bleachers while you watch my amazing ninja skills."
"Haha you wish" Rachel said while doing an eye roll.

""Haha you wish" Rachel said while doing an eye roll

And...this pic kinda sums it up for ya. And if you have Instagram go follow @raven_azarath. That's my fan account. And follow @ bbrae._.fanfic too. I have more of my chapters posted there so that's all for now. Bye!💜
~♡bbraefanfic