Part 8~New Year's Eve

Beastboy's POV...
it's New Year's Eve! Oh boy! I can't wait for the countdown! I should probably make my New Years Resolution but who am I kidding? My life is perfect! I got an awesome team, beautiful girlfriend , and awesome fame for our crime fighting!
Meanwhile Starfire was out playing in the snow.
"Starfire aren't you c-cold?" Robin said shivering.
" My Tameranean endurance helps me with the harsh icy weather."
"Hey Guys! I made some hot chocolate come inside!" Cyborg said.
"Gladly." Robin said. Raven was drinking her herbal tea and Cyborg was making waffles with peppermint flavoured chocolate. Beastboy then comes out with his PJ's still on.
"Greetings! Friend Beastboy, how are you?" Starfire asked.
"Nice Pj's , theres something called an uniform." Raven said sarcasticly.
"Yo BB, I made waffles!" Cyborg says. The titans eat breakfast together and part their ways after. Robin and Starfire go to movies and Cyborg was with Titans East celebrating a late Christmas. Beastboy and Raven had the whole tower to theirselves.
"Hey Raven! Do you wanna go to he arcade or something? Or maybe one of your depressing cafès?" Raven opened her door all the way.
"Beastboy, when do you ever stop trying?"
"I'll stop when Raven is comfortable in showing our relationship to the others."
"Beastboy don't push that. You know I'm really sensitive about this."
"Sorry Rae, but I just want everybody to know your mine." Raven smiles and Beastboy leans in for a kiss. Their lips meet and a sweet sensation comes over both of them. They break away for air and blush.
"So, wanna take a walk in the park?"
"Sure."
Raven and Beastboy go out the front door and flies to the park away from their island. Raven is in the air accompanied by a very green bald eagle. The eagle let's out a shriek of cry letting her know he's got her back. They arrive at the park. Beastboy changes back to human form and puts his hand around Raven.
"So, wanna take a stroll?" He said while pointing at a trail.
"That's the whole reason we're here right?" Raven pointed out. Beastboy laughs nervously and walks with Raven.
Raven's POV.
Nature trails are not exactly my type of fun but at least it gives me a chance to relax a little.
Raven suddenly notices Beastboy is not behind her.
"Beastboy?! BEASTBOY?!! Where are you?!" Beastboy was secretly hiding in her hood as a cricket.
"Control your emotions Raven , feeling worried doesn't do you any good." Raven said aloud to herself. Beastboy suddenly changes back to his human form and laughs.
"Beastboy! That's not funny! You had me worried about you!"
"AW that's so sweet of you Raven! I never knew you cared!"
"Ugh!" Raven starts to walk away with anger.
"Hey wait up Raven! I'm sorry that I got you upset but I would never leave you."
"Really?"
"Absolutely." They stared at each other and leaned in for another kiss. They were interrupted by the beeping from their communicaters.
"Beastboy! Raven! No time for fun! Warp is attacking the museum and planning to steal the clock again!" Robin announced.
"Roger that, over!" Beastboy said. The young couple flew over to the museum. A person looked at the young couple from behind a tree
"I WILL get revenge."