Chapter Four

Harry left for home as soon as we heard Ivy's parents pull in. Soon after, we explained to Mr. and Mrs. Winter that I was spending the night because Zak had left early from the dance and he had seemed upset. They seemed to believe us, even though we weren't the best actresses in the world. After watching a few episodes of America's Next Top Model, we headed up to Ivy's room where she took to the Internet and I started to paint my nails.

"He likes you," Ivy says while Facebook messaging someone.

"Who?" I ask.

"You know who," she laughs.

"Harry?" I ask.

She turns around to cast me a glare that said, 'No duh.' Then, she went back to Facebook messaging her boyfriend, Brendan.

"No, he doesn't," I laugh, dipping my toothpick into my nail polish.

"You're ridiculous," Ivy laughs.

I shake my head and smirk. "Why thank you," I say in an obnoxious, nasally tone.

Ivy laughs. "Oh, and Brendan says hi."

I smile and yell, "Hi, Brendan!" as if he can hear me through the computer.

That night I sleep surprisingly well, dreaming of Harry's eyes, which is just mad, right? Since he killed my ex-boyfriend. It's crazy....right?

(Sorry for the short chapter! I swear to give you a great one next chapter! I need to catch up on writing. I'm slacking and I might not update tomorrow because I have a party...anyways, thanks for reading! Maybe promote the book? And I need a new cover if you're good at that stuff...thanks! I love you all! *mwah!*)