Chapter 19 *Intervention*

Ashley's POV:

We got back to the house and put our bags in our rooms.

"Well, you girls dont exactly pack light, do ya?" Siv joked once we got back to the living room. I shook my head and smiled. We heard a loud knock at the door and Jay ran wildly to it.

He came back with boxes upon boxes of pizza and set them down on the table, passing around paper plates.

"Well, you boys dont exactly eat light, do ya?" I mimicked Siva.

Once everything was situated we all sat down in the living room. I was on one couch under Nath's arm. Siva, Tom, and Jay were on the other couch. Max was in the big armchair and Rachael was perfectly comfortable sprawled on the floor.

We scrolled through Netflix and decided to watch The Hills Have Eyes. It was a pretty strange horror flick. As always, I was jumpy and hid my face in Nathan's chest at some parts. He just laughed at me and held me tighter. By the end of the movie, I was trembling a little. I always just freaked myself out at night after watching scary movies, anyway.

Nathan nudged me. "Heyy. You okay? Im right here. You've no reason to be scared." He kissed my forehead. "You ready for bed?"

Nathan's POV:

Ashley nodded slowly and looked around. I chuckled to myself. Everyone seemed to be asleep.

"I suppose we should wake them up," I said. Siva, Jay and Tom awoke and sleepily climbed the stairs to their bedrooms. I went to wake Max and he sat up suddenly in the armchair.

"Im up," he said and rubbed his eyes. He looked at the TV and saw that the movie had finished. "You guys going to bed?" I nodded. I turned around to Ashley trying to wake Rachael up.

Rachael groaned and whispered loudly, "what are you doing? Leave me alone."

"Rach, you're gonna be uncomfortable," Ashley reasoned but Rachael had already fallen back asleep. Ashley shrugged and followed me up the stairs. Once in bed, she curled up to me and rested her head on my chest.

"I hope you know that you're safe here. Ill always protect you."

I felt her smile and snuggle closer to me.

"I know," she said."Goodnight Nath."

Rachaels POV:

I woke up the next morning to Ashley opening the guest room door.

"Uggh. Its way too early," I groaned.

"Really? Cuz its 11:00," she informed me. "And you have somewhere very important to be today."

The intervention. I sighed and looked calmly around the room. "Heyy....how did I get here? I remember falling asleep on the floor last night."

"Well, 't'would appear that someone carried you," she said primly and gave me the look. I couldn't help but blush and smile widely.

After getting up an getting all ready, I walked out to the kitchen, where everyone was waiting for lunch. They all eyed me curiously.

"Okay, guys. I have an affair I have to tend to today. Ill be back in a few hours."

They looked confused and Siva asked me to clarify.

"To be honest, I didnt really want to tell you guys but im going to an intervention for Niall. I think it might help prevent whats been happening and I wanted to be there. Ive already called a cab. Ill be back soon."

They all nodded theyre heads.

"Were not mad?" Jay said matter-of-factly.

I smiled in return.