Chapter 11 * Amusement Park*

Rachaels POV:

After an early night, I woke up at 8 - much earlier than normal. After a quick run, I showered and blasted music from my room upstairs.

Ashley came up.

"What are you doing up at this hour?! You woke me uuuup," she whined.

"Well, you only have an hour."

Her eyes bulged, she froze, and suddenly ran downstairs to get ready.

I decided to get all "dolled up" and everything because I was in a really good mood, though I had no idea why.

"Raaach!" I heard Ashley call an hour later. "Theyre here! Hurry up!"

I rushed downstairs and Ashley looked me up and down.

"And who are u trynna impress?" She asked suspiciously.

"No one. Just felt like it."

"Yeah, ok." She grabbed my hand and dragged me outside to the SUV.

Ashley and Nathan were in the front. Tom, Siva, and Max were piled in the back. And Jay and I were in the middle.

"Hello!" They all greeted simultaneously.

I smiled shyly, not knowing whether it would be awkward for me to start a conversation with them.

Apparently, Jay didn't care.

"Do you like amusement parks?" He asked.

"I loooove them," I confessed. "Ashley's dead scared of roller coasters though," I teased.

"Well, Ill just have to hold you tighter," I heard Nathan say quietly and Ashley giggled.

Nathan's POV:

I was happy to finally be with Ashley. And Rachael seemed to be having a good time too. Everything was going perfectly.

Before long, we pulled up to the amusement park. We arrived before the crowds so we hopped on the rides early. We decided to start off with easy rides for Ashley.

"Do you want to go on the Kiddie Caterpillar?" Tom teased and Ashley made a face.

"Im okay with Haunted Houses!" She exclaimed.

We all headed to the giant wall with the ghost on it and got into two-seater carts.

I put my arm around Ashley as she snuggled into my arm. She jumped once throughout the whole ride when a zombie popped up and hung upside down.

After, we went to look at the weird creatures - the man with two heads, the psychic in the crystal ball - things like that.

Then we went on the ferris wheel and Ashley got a little bit nervous. I wrapped an arm around her as we were waiting in the line.

"Everything will be fine. All we do is go up and then go down," I said.

She nodded and smiled.

"Rach, come with us!" Ashley shouted back to her. I could tell she was a little bit scared.

"Dude its your first time on a ferris wheel. And youre here with your boyfriend. Id ruin the whole 'romance' thing."

"I dont care. If Im going, youre coming." She pulled her up front.

We approached the line.

"We can fit one more," the worker said and Siva volunteered.

Siva's POV:

The wheel started to turn and I saw Ashley's face go pale.

"Dont worry, love. Youre fine," I reassured her and she smiled meekly.