Chapter 8 *Concert & Swimming!*

Ashley’s POV- Day Of Concert

“How do I look!” I screamed out to Rachael who laughed as she walked in my room. I just got done getting dressed for the concert tonight. I hadn’t seen Nathan since the night I stayed at his place and I was dying to see him again. 

“You look fine in this outfit. Just like you did in all the others Ash.” 

“Rachael fine ain’t gonna cut it! I need to look amazing or smoking hot or something! Not just fine.” I sat on the bed frustrated and tired of changing outfits. This was the fifth one and every time she said I looked fine and I wasn’t satisfied with fine. 

“Ashley wear the lime green tank top. It’s your favorite color and I’ve seen you with that outfit on like 3 times. You obviously want to wear that one!” 

“You sure?” 

“For heavens sake yes!” Rachael said before running her fingers through her hair. She was getting annoyed with me. I gave her a big grin before finally changing and settling on the outfit.  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67732740

Rachael: http://www.polyvore.com/wanted_concert/set?id=77050999

After an hour or so more we were both ready and heading to the venue. Nathan texted me the address and we put it in the GPS and let it do all the work as we listened carefully. We eventually arrived and Nathan told me where to go instead of normal parking. We met up with their security guard Big Kev at a gate and he showed us where to park. 

“So your Ashley.” he said with a little smile as he led the way into the venue. 

“I am.” I smiled up at him. 

“Nathan hasn’t shut up about how excited he is for tonight. It’s really all he could talk about the past couple days.” I felt the blush on my cheeks and I was happy about the fact that it was starting to get dark. We arrived at some blank doors and he slid a card key before it beeped and we followed him in. He led us down a hall before showing us a door to go through. “Through there is the concert area for you two. Here are your seats. Everything is taken care of. Enjoy the show, I’m sure I’ll be seeing you two later.” 

“Thank you Kevin!” I yelled after him as I followed Rachael to our seats. “Ah Rach this is going to be so awesome!”

“Whatever you say.” she said grimly as we took our seats. Lets just say she wasn’t exactly thrilled to be here. It took a lot of whining and pleading to get her to come. 

“Aw Rach c’mon have a little enthusiasm.” 

“I’ll try.” she said with a small smile as the lights dimmed. We must’ve missed the opening acts. 

The boys soon came on stage and started singing Behind Bars and soon went into Lose My Mind and Weakness which I completely melted during. The boys were all constantly pointing at us or doing funny things to make us laugh. We had perfect seats where we could see them and they could see us. Nathan kept winking at me and I would stick my tongue out at him before he would go down to the other side of the stage. Rachael was actually looking like she was enjoying herself to! She was laughing along with me except when Max came around. Then she would just glare. 

After they finished Weakness they went into Personal Solider and I knew the song by heart. It was the one that made me a fan. I watched Nathan intently as he started the song, inching his way over to our side of the stage as he finished the beginning going into the chorus. They all did the little dance and pointed at girls in the crowd, making them freak out and what not. 

The song soon ended and Max started Let’s Get Ugly. They sang a couple more songs before taking a quick break and getting a drink of water. Siva and Jay talked and joked around with the crowd while everyone else got a drink and wiped the sweat off their foreheads. Once Jay was done talking Nathan started talking about the next song and saying it was their second single and all that good stuff. Soon the music started again and Max started singing the beginning of Heart Vacancy. I felt the little flutter in my heart that I always got when I listened to it as he sang.