Chapter 16 *Cleaning, Shopping, and Getting Ready*

Ashley’s POV

“You two can really make a mess. I thought Tom was bad. You two might have evened up with him.” Nathan said as he flopped on the couch. 

“We haven’t exactly had time to clean Nath.” 

“Yeah and she hasn’t really been home much. We both haven’t.” Rachael shrugged as she sat down on a sofa across from us. Jay came in and laid out on the floor. 

“You know you girls should just come stay with us till we leave. I don’t think I could clean that much again anytime soon.” 

“I think your right bird.” Nathan said he smiled down at me. I looked over to Rachael and she shrugged. 

“It’s up to you Rach.” 

“It would make everything easier when we leave.” she sat thinking for a few moments. I sat there watching her expressionless face. I was secretly willing her to say yes. “Yeah I guess that would be cool.” she smiled at me and I just shook my head. She did it on purpose. 

“Well shall we pack?” I said standing up and heading towards my room. 

“Can we do it tomorrow. I think we’re all a little tired Ash.” Rachael said, Nathan and Jay nodding in agreement. 

“Yeah that sounds good.” I walked back and joined them just as the door swung open and Max walked in. 

“You all ready to go?” he asked with a grin. 

“Give us a minute mate. We just got done cleanin.” Jay said as he draped an arm over his eyes. 

“You JUST got done?” his eyes widen slightly and he laughed. “Well c’mon. I think some ice cream and maybe a few beers will help ya.” 

“I’m comin.” Jay was up in a matter of seconds. Nathan stood and pulled me to my feet while Rachael pushed herself up off the sofa. 

We walked outside to the SUVs and hopped into the black one with Max.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"There's a bunch of little shops downtown. I think well get an ice cream and then walk around for a bit," Max answered.

"They have beer at the ice cream parlor?" Jay asked, still hooked on the beer Max promised him.

"No but we can go out later tonight for one if you'd like. I just had to get you out of the house somehow and beer was the way to go," Max said honestly and Nathan and I laughed.

We parked on the side of the road and got out, standing in front of a small kiosk with picnic tables under umbrellas. After ordering our ice creams, we all sat down.

Siva introduced Rachael and I to Nareesha and Kelsey. They seemed like really nice girls. I could tell that Rachael and I wouldn't have a problem with them.

"So you girls are traveling with the boys?" Kelsey asked in that British accent I was so jealous of.

We nodded and smiled. Nareesha smiled at us but I could tell that she was sizing us up and down, deciding if she liked us or not.

We had a long discussion with Kelsey and Nareesha about all of our lives, our future plans, and obviously the guys of The Wanted.

"Well, Im done. I think we should walk around for a bit now, shall we?" Nathan asked.

I smiled and got up to join him as he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.

Max's POV:

We all followed Nathan's lead, getting up from the table and walking off down the street. Siva went with Nareesha. Tom went with Kelsey. And that left me and Rachael and Jay.