Chapter 3 *Bowling*

Ashley’s POV

Rachael and I were sitting at the table waiting for the boys to come back from picking out their balls. For some reason Louis was having trouble picking a ball. Rachael picked out a lime green ball and mine was a bright blue.

“Lou let’s go! I do wanna bowl at some point tonight!” I yelled back towards them. I saw Niall laugh and everyone else smirked and soon joined us back at the table.

“I call first!” Louis yelled as he basically ran up to the lane and bowled. He missed completely.

“Lou the point is to hit the pins. You know that right?” Rachael said and everyone busted out laughing.

“Rach!” Louis walked back and started pouting. “Aww Lou it’s alright. I’m sure I’ll do just as bad.”

“Oh yeah like that’ll make me feel better.” he said with a small smile.

“Your smiling so it helped at least a little.”

“I guess your right.” he smiled again and I couldn’t help but give him a small smile in return.

We bowled the rest of the round and I jumped when the lights went off and blue neon lights came on.

“There’s cosmic bowling here!” I beamed enthusiastically.

“Apparently so.” Rachael said just as the music started playing. Rachael and I started to scream slightly when Thrift Shop by Macklemore came on. We started dancing and messing around as we waited for our turns to come.

After a few songs I noticed that the place was a lot more crowded than when we first arrived and almost all the lanes were full. I looked down and I saw some families and more groups like ours. Well I bet they didn’t have a famous singing boy band with them.

“Rach I gotta go to the bathroom. I’ll be back in a few.”

“You want me to come with you?” she yelled over the music.

“Sure.”

“Hey guys were going to the ladies room. We’ll be back in a few.”

Rachael and I walked towards the signs that said restrooms. Both of us glancing at the other tables of people along the way. Once we got to the longer hall we turned and noticed it was a tad darker. We turned down it to find that there was only one bathroom.

“You can go first. I’ll wait out here.” I said as Rachael started to do a little dance.

“you are the best.” she said as she walked in quickly. I leaned up against the wall and waited.

I was scrolling through twitter when someone walked passed and tripped over my shoe and I suddenly felt a cold liquid down the front of my shirt.

“I am so sorry!” I heard an accent say and I giggled at how cute it sounded. “Why are you laughing? Most people wouldn’t laugh right now.”

“Oh sorry!” I tried to stifle my laughter but it wasn’t working.

“Don’t apologize. I’m just happy your not flipping out.” I heard the relief in his voice at the same time I smelt beer.

“That was beer in your cup wasn’t it?” I grabbed my phone and shined it on my shirt. Sure enough there was a light yellow stain on it.

“I’m so sorry love.” I giggled again at his accent. His was different from Niall’s and the other boys. It was cute. When I looked up all I could make out was that he was taller than me and was blocking what light was coming down the hall.