Bonus Chapter

I took a deep breath as I stared at my reflection, today was the day. I would finally be known as Mrs. White. I placed my hand on my huge belly and smiled.

Just then the dressing room door flew open as Amanda walked in.

"Oh my god you look gorgeous! I've never seen a pregnant lady look as good as you." She told me gushing. I knew she was just saying this because she didn't want bridezilla to make another appearance.

I smirked at her. "You don't look too bad yourself." I smiled when I saw the little girl come in after her.

"Mommy! You're squeezing my brother!" My three-year-old said to me. She ran up to me with a glare on her face.

"Kandice honey we had this talk, I'm not hurting your baby brother." I giggled. She was a gorgeous little girl. She took after me a lot but had her dad eyes. Once I told Dylan I was pregnant he went into daddy mode. Every craving I had, he made sure to get it for me by the bundle. When I was pissy and yelling he'd simply give me kisses or drew me a warm bath, even if I didn't want to take one. It made me love him even more. All the little things he did. Even now while I'm pregnant with Ethan he's the same way. He wanted me to hold off the wedding until Ethan was born, I refused. I was tired of waiting.

"Daddy said you're hurting him from all the chocolate you eat," She told me pouting. "Why do you keep eating chocolate mommy?" I'm going to kill him. He knew I had huge cravings for chocolate lately. He must've told her, so he wouldn't have to get me anymore. He was not happy about all the chocolate I've been eating.

"Ok ladies its time!" My mom said walking in. My adoptive mother stood in the doorway smiling. Ever since I got my real parents back I've been spending as much time as I could with them. We grew close over the years and it was like they never went missing. They loved Dylan of course, from the moment he came to rescue me. Speaking of Dylan, I once asked him about meeting his parents. He disclosed to me that they died when he was six, leaving him to run the pack from a young age. I was shocked and sad that I'd never get to meet them. I still loved my adoptive parents, I would always remember how they took care of me.

I took a deep breath before passing Kandice to my mom. She was the ring carrier and flower girl. She was more than happy to have two important parts. I knew she was going to be a strong leader when she grew up. Even now she bosses people around.

I smoothed down my dress as much as I could with my big belly before walking out of the room. I watched as everyone went before me, then it was my turn to walk. Since I didn't really have any friends I asked Amanda to be my bridesmaid, she was ecstatic. I stood at the door of the church and frowned. Dylan wasn't at the altar, only his best man Caleb. Have I been stood up?

Just then all the lights turned off. I started to panic, until I heard the music. I felt my heart squeeze and fresh tears start. I'm going to ruin my makeup.

"When your legs don't work like they used to before." I heard him sing behind me. I turned to see him standing in the only light in the room, smiling at me, he held a mic in his hand. "And I can't sweep you off of your feet," he started walking towards me. I smiled remembering the first time we performed this song at prom. Only this time there will be no dancing. "Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love? Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks."? His voice was musical, and I was lost in it.

He paused when he reached me placing a kiss on my cheek. He held out his arm and I grabbed on to it. "And darling I will be loving you till we're 70. And baby my, heart could still fall as hard at 23." He started leading me down the aisle never breaking eye contact with me as he sang. "And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways. Maybe just the touch of a hand, well me I fall in love with you every single day, and I just wanna tell you I am." We made it to the altar and he got down on one knee hugging my legs.

"So, honey now, take me into your loving arms," I giggled as he kissed my belly before standing back up. The lights turned on and I was momentarily blinded. "Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars." I looked up as he pointed to the ceiling. Scattered across the ceiling were hundreds of golden stars. My attention snapped back to him when I felt him grab my hand. "Place your hand on my beating heart." I smiled as he used his own lyrics. "I'm thinking out loud, maybe we found love right where we are. Oh, baby we found love right where we are." He ended staring at me. I saw nothing but love in his eyes.

I barely heard the words the priest was saying, which was Jacob, it seemed fitting since he was an angel and he wanted a roll in the wedding. Just as I finished saying my part I felt a liquid run down my leg. Dylan paused placing the ring on my finger.

"Dylan..." I bit my lip. He grinned at me quickly sliding the ring on my hand and picking me up bridal style.

"Out of the way! water broke here!" He yelled running through the church. I heard gasps and applause as we made our way out.

***

"Can I hold him mommy?" Kandice asked. I looked up at Dylan. He looked ready to say no and I grinned.

"Yes, baby tell daddy to help you." Dylan sighed as he walked over taking Ethan out of my arms. He carefully placed him in her hands, standing extra close. I smiled at the sight.

My new family.

Dylan looked up at me and smiled. 'I love you' he mouthed to me.

"Can you get me some chocolate?"