Chapter 34

I think this is the best chapter I've ever written and really like this one for some reason. I couldn't wait to upload it! Enjoy vote and please check out my other book.

Lust. The first thing I felt when I saw Dylan. He stood at the end of the steps talking to Jake. He hadn't notice us yet so I had enough time to check him out. I can now see why he picked the color red, he looked sexy in it. All I could think about was jumping his bones.

"Dylan's going to be having that same reaction in a minute." Amanda whispered in my ear giggling. I glared at her as my cheeks heated up. We started descending down the stairs and that's when Dylan finally looked up. I sucked in a breath as our eyes locked. His matched mine perfectly from earlier and I couldn't help but smirk slightly. Who knew Amanda would be right?

He held eye contact with me the whole way down. When I reached the bottom he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me to him. I felt the tingles spread everywhere he touched.

"You look very...edible." He told me breathless, looking me up and down from head to toe. I swear I could physically feel everywhere his eyes touched.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I told him.

"I always look good, though this is a first you've dressed up to hang with me." He said smirking. I couldn't disagree, usually when he came over or I went to his house I'd wear sweatpants knowing he wouldn't care.

I grinned up at him. "There's a first time for everything." I winked. His eyes darkened.

"Will you two love birds hurry up?" Lizzy demanded.

"Lizzy! They were having a moment!" Amanda complained. I rolled my eyes at them. Dylan grabbed my arm pulling it to him, sliding a white corsage onto my wrist.

"Where did that come from?" I asked him.

He smirked at me. "I have my secrets." He grabbed my hand pulling me out the front door. I squealed in delight when I saw the limo out front. I didn't know he was renting a limo!

"Oh my gosh! I've never rode in one before!" I told him. I turned throwing my arms around him in a hug before sprinting towards the limo, not caring that I was wearing heels. I heard Dylan chuckle behind me.

I slide into the limo gaping at the inside. There was a mini bar on the left with a bottle of whisky on it. The seats were soft and I felt I could sit on them forever.

I frowned in confusion when Lizzy, Jake, and Amanda all slide in seconds later.

"They've decided they want to ride in the limo also, and that we'd be picking up their dates." Dylan told me sitting next to me. I rolled my eyes, of course they did.

***

I clenched my fist glaring at the girl across from me, as she shot flirtatious looks at Dylan. Jakes date was a first class slut! Some blonde bimbo that went to our school whose name I didn't care to learn. She was the first one we picked up and I've thought about pushing her out the limo more than once already.

Dylan shifted throwing an arm around my shoulders. "Jealous are we?" He leaned down to whisper in my ear.

A low growl left my lips making the girls eyes snap to me. I glared at her. "Not even." I told Dylan calmly.

He chuckled. "Could've fooled me babe." I turned my glare on him but he just laughed. "Don't worry I only got eyes for you." He nipped my ear before pulling away. I shivered at the feelings I got. He always nipped my ear when I was upset for some reason. He must have an ear fetish or something. I giggled.