chapter four

Kiya Radner

Kiya Radner

"So that Teddy guy..." Nash started, as we walked behind everyone else.

"What about him?" I asked, limping lightly.

"He's just, weird," He said. "Here get on my back."

I nodded, and hopped on his back, and he rested his hands on my butt. It wasn't a long silence until Nash spoke up again.

"Has he hit on you?" Nash asked, and I snorted.

"Why would he hit on me?"

"Don't talk like that, Kiya. Has he?" He asked.

"No, why?" I asked, resting my head in between his shoulder blades. 

"He seems like a fuckboy," He said.

I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm pretty sure that when someone looks at you, or just meets you they think that you're a fuckboy too." 

"But in reality, I'm not. He's a college frat who likes sex and loves to party." He harshly said. "I'm going to college to actually learn something." 

"Oh shut up, Nash. You and I can talk about this later." I said, bringing my head up and messing with his hair.

"Mm, stop that." He said, moving one hand to swat at mine. I squealed, and he put his hand back.

"Sorry that felt weird."

I just laughed lightly, and we finally showed up to my house, where my mom and dad stood outside with Stella.

"Nash!" My mom squealed, running to us. "Put my daughter down so I can hug the shit out of you." Nash chuckled, gently setting me down and bringing her into a hug. My dad did this weird handshake with him, and they made small talk.

"Has he gotten cuter, or is it just me?" My mom mumbled in my ear. 

"Oh, he's definitely gotten cuter." I tried to mumble back, but knowing my luck, Nash had heard and was smirking at me.

"Well you've gotten cuter too, you cutie." I felt my face heating up, and my mom lightly smacked my arm.

"He's a keeper."

"Nash, you stayin the night?" My dad asked, and Nash nodded.

"Yes I am, sir."

"Good, you and I can go talk about bro stuff while the girls cook for us." He laughed, and my mom playfully glared at him.

"I think I'll help the ladies." He said, before looking over at my mom and I. "They look like they'd need some help."

"Well, let's go then!" My mom said happily, and everyone walked inside quickly, leaving me to limp on my own.

Soon enough I got inside, and we helped my mom put something together for dinner. I was bored listening to them talk about Nash and how life at college was, so decided to sit outside and eat.