chapter three

Kiya Radner

Kiya Radner

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay the night?" Nat asked as she lightly pouted. 

"If you wanna stay you can." I finally said, giving into her begging. She's stayed here for the past three days, gawking at Pete and the other guys. 

They've partied like every night, and it's honestly so irritating. My parents even partied with them- like the first night too! 

"Yay okay, let's go to my house and get some stuff then!" She grabbed my hand, starting to run down the steps of the porch.

"Natalie, wait!" I said, tripping over one step and falling on my back. "Fuck."

"Oops, sorry Ky." She said with a light blush, and I rolled my eyes.

"Whoa, Kiya you okay?" A voice asked, and before I could look over, my vision was blocked by Teddy standing above me.

"I'm alright," I said. I have a massive headache and tripped but other than that I'm great.

"Are you sure? You're bleeding." He commented, and I started to sit up, seeing my ankle bruising and my arm bleeding.

"Yeah, I'll be okay." I said quietly, before my dad and mom ran out.

"Kiya baby are you okay? What happened?" My mom asked. "I brought out bandages and everything else."

"Oh, she's fine Kelly," My dad said. "Need help up bud?" 

"I'm fine," I said.

"Everything alright over here?" Pete asked, walking up. Just what I need, a bunch of people crowding me.

"Yes, everything's fine. I'm fine." I started to stand up, not putting much weight on my ankle. Teddy held my good arm, pulling me up the rest of the way with his hand on the small of my back.

"You sure you don't need any of this?" My mom asked.

"She might need the bandage for her ankle." Pete cut in, bending down and looking at my right ankle. I winced lightly, as he moved it a bit. "Looks like she sprained it falling down."

"Come on up here honey." My mom said, and I started to slowly go up the steps, Nat and Teddy helping me up. I sat on one of the porch chairs, and my mom took my shoe off and grabbed the wrapped up bandage. 

After several minutes of her trying to wrap it up, Pete finally stepped in and took the wrap. "This might hurt a bit but it needs to be tight."

"Okay." I quietly said, and he started to wrap it. I tried not to cry from the pain, and bit my lip. 

"Nat what exactly happened?" My dad asked. 

"Well she said I could stay another night, so I got excited, grabbed her arm and pulled her with me." She said, getting red.