Dreams of the Heart (A Dark Vampire Romance) ~ Chapter Twenty One

Okay... Here you lovely fans and readers go... Chapter Twenty One, yeay!!! This chapter is a little carefree, just showing the bliss Elena and Dominic feel with each other. This IS NOT the end, so don't panic... Comment and Vote you lovely people xxx

Chapter Twenty One

Dominic POV

It was late afternoon when I awoke. I could hear birds singing outside and cars travelling in the distance. The room was dark because of the heavy curtains blocking the sun out, but I could still see perfectly.

Elena was pressed up next to me, her back to my chest, with her head on my arm. She was a sight for sore eyes. So perfect. Her skin glowed, flawlessly. A halo of dark ringlet curls lay around her beautiful face, framing it. Her eyes were still closed, her cheeks flushed and a small smile tilted her lips.

My hands itched to run themselves along her jaw, through her hair and down her body. We had spent the better part of the night loving each other and talking. And I still hadn't had enough of her...

I would never get bored of her.

"You gonna just look at me or give me a good morning kiss?" Elena murmured sleepily as she rolled over to face me. She opened her eyes and they shone with wicked intent.

My breath caught in my throat, something Elena could do to me with just a glance. I heard her giggle softly as she wriggled closer to me still, resting her hand on my neck.

"Good morning..." She murmured as she brushed a soft kiss to my mouth. I groaned as her taste hit me again and I couldn't help but rap my arms around her tightly.

She chuckled again and ran her hand down my spine. I shivered at her butterfly soft touch. I pulled back with a growl and bit her jaw gently, then her earlobe. I heard her sharp intake of breath and her hands came to tangle in my hair.

"Good morning, love..." I whispered in her ear, kissing the sensitive skin underneath.

"What a lovely way to wake up..." She murmured.

"Not as lovely as what I got from you last night..." I crooned.

I heard her giggle and then she pulled back, looking at me intently.

"Not to be a kill joy, but what do we do now? I mean... I know I'm staying with you, but my flat? My job? My friends and family?" She asked, looking concerned.

I placed my hand on her cheek and stroked her lower lip. "I don't expect you to give up anything for me. If you want to keep your job, that's fine... Your friends and family... We will have to work around. You know we can only stand 5 hours of direct sunlight a day... As for your flat, I'd love you to sell it and move here, with me." I said. I meant every single word.

I wouldn't force her to lose things she liked doing or people she loved because of me. Though, I'd rather if she wanted to keep a job, it was at a safer club.

"Thank you, Dominic..." She whispered and she kissed me again. It wasn't overly passionate, or lustful, but it was filled with love and caring.

"Okay... So, first things first. We need to shower and dress. Then, we'll go by your flat and pick up your stuff. I'll go by the bank and deposit some money in your account..." I went on, but Elena silenced me with her hand over my mouth.

"No. I don't want your money, I have my own, okay?" She said firmly.

I tried to protest, but she just shot me a glare. I laughed and shook my head. "Okay... Okay. No money, I get it... But we're defiantly going to the housing agents to sell your place okay?" I bargained.

She looked at me thoughtfully for a moment then, looking torn.

"Okay, deal... But! You will NOT be buying me any expensive gifts or clothes... I'll just return them. I know you vamps, or we vamps rather..." I had to laugh at that. "You like spending money..." She finished looking embarrassed.

"Oh love... You'll learn... Over the years, money has come to mean little to me, and I've got so much of it that you'll just get the best you can... Including houses, cars and clothes... So, sorry, but you WILL be getting a Ferrari F430 for your Birthday-" Elena went to speak, but I just spoke over the top of her. " and a wardrobe full of all the ruffle skirts and corset tops you could ever need for Christmas!" I finished. Her face was shocked, eyes wide.

I struggled not to laugh at her expression.

"Dominic! You will not!" She stormed, climbing out of bed, her glorious body on show for me. She stood to the side of the huge bed and folded her arms over her chest, looking stern.

"I most certainly will!" I mimicked her tone, getting out of bed to stand before her. I saw her sharp intake of breath and her eyes went up and down my body, her tongue running over her bottom lip. I groaned at the seductive sight.

She noticed it and arched a brow. A look of pure evil on her face. "Okay... Thats fine with me..." She said, turning to walk to the en suite. "But don't even think you'll get to snuggle with me tonight if you do!" I squealed as she ran into the room, me close behind her. But she was too quick and locked the door on my startled face.

"You can't do that!" I complained, banging on the door. I could have ripped it off its hinges, but this game was too much fun.

I could hear her laughing from inside. "How couldn't you know that was coming?! You read minds!" She shouted between laughs.

I huffed and leaned against the wall, waiting for her to come out. She didn't know that I could control my power. Hear peoples thoughts when I wanted to. When I was desperate to. Ever since she'd changed last night, I hadn't listened in on her thoughts. I wanted her to tell me things, not me go looking in her mind.

"Dom?" She shouted a few moments later.

"Elena?" I taunted back, earning another giggle. I loved her laugh. It was infectious.

"How do I use the shower?" She called. I laughed and shook my head. 'An undead vampiress, beautiful and strong, with powers beyond your wildest dreams... thwarted by a shower!' I thought to myself.

Classic.

"You'll have to let me in to show you..." I shouted back.

She was silent for a few seconds and then I heard the click of the lock.

I reacted quickly and had the door open and closed behind me, with Elena in my arms, before she had a chance to make a noise. I looked at her heatedly and she mimicked my look.

"If I promise no overly expensive gifts, will you let me love you?" I asked her huskily, nibbling her collarbone.

I heard her moan and then she wrapped her hands around my neck, holding me to her.

"How could I refuse?" She murmured.

I didn't think twice before we were in the shower, water running over our bodies, as we kissed and loved each other.

Moving her stuff would have to wait.

© Amy Sagar