What went wrong?

"Okay so on the left upper corner there is a camera pointed your way, give me three seconds and ill pause it long enough for you to slip by." Hack spoke into the headset. "Okay you have ten seconds before it starts recording live again, go." He spoke watching Sabrie and Serria move quickly to their next location. Running up to the door they waited for their que to proceed. Seconds later Hack told them that they were good to go so they went in.

"Put your mutha fuckin hands up!" Serria yelled into the room. Everyone in the room looked up at them with shocked eyes. Dressed in all black and their hair in ponytails with a gun with each hand.

"You move we shoot that's how this shit goes." Sabrie spoke calmly. Looking around it was at least fifty people in the room at most. She expected for there to be more but she wasn't complaining. Sabrie and Serria have been planning this gun down for the last few days. They came to a kickback that William "Core" Smith was throwing for his engagement party. Looking at Core Sabrie shot the female that was clinging on to his arm for dear life. Looking to his side Core watched the woman that would soon be his wife fall to the floor as gun shots entered her body. Tending to her side while his boys handled Sabrie and Serria he watched as her body shook and her eyes slowly close.

"Baby hold on I got you!" Core yelled trying to keep her awake. Holding on to her body she started to slowly stopped shaking.

"I love you." She whispered. Shaking his head he felt the tears form in his eyes.

"Stay strong baby help is coming. Stay with me." Core pleaded into her neck. Seconds later she took her final breath. Slowly letting her go he laid her lifeless body on the floor. Standing up he looked around his anger in his eyes. "Where did those bitches go?" Core yelled out. Everyone in the room are still in shock from what just happened in front of their eyes. As his boys came running back they stood at attention in front of him.

"We can't find them boss, we looked everywhere." One of his boys said.

"Check the surveillance, go riding down the streets! I don't give a fuck what you do I want those two bitches that murdered my woman in my face... alive!" He commanded. "Its war they want then its war they gonna get." Core said to himself as he walked out of the room ready to kill.

Walking into the room everyone took off their equipment and sat at the table in the middle of the room. Looking around at each other quietly they waited a moment to speak to each other.

"What happened?" Note asked holding his head in his hands.

"We changed our mind." Serria said dryly.

"Why?" Hack asked.

"We bored, we want action! We tired of the same old sneak and kill, we want someone to fight back." Serria answered.

"This wasn't the same old sneak and kill Air! You had an audience you had people's attention. The floor was yours and you had a clean shot... why?"

"She told you why! Damn, you act like y'all can't hear what she said!" Sabrie yelled.

"I know what she said I'm just trying to figure out why. Y'all had a clean shot but instead you shoot his fiancé, why?" Hack yelled. "We went over the plan time and time again but yet y'all still chose to go y'all own route." He finished while shaking his head.

"Look what's done is done, we mine as well accept it and keep it going." Serria shrugged.

"WE? Who is we? I didn't sign up for a blood bath I signed up for quick ins and outs. You doing too much." Hack complained.

"So are you backing out now cause shit went left and nothing is going right? You didn't sign up for quick ins and outs you signed up to help us with our missions. You already knew we wanted war so I don't know why you bitchin'. We all in this shit together and if you want to leave you can leave in a casket, straight like that!" Serria said looking Hack in his eyes. Moment's later their uncles came busting in the doors.

"Word on the street is a war is about to go down can anybody tell me who it involves?" their uncle Dennis asked.

"Oh please don't everyone speak at once." Their uncle David chimed in.

"Sabrie, Serria why do I hear that some shit is about to go down? Why am I hearing that niggas are on the street looking for my two nieces? WHY?" Dennis yelled for the last time. "The plan was simple and easy, why didn't it go through?"

"We're tired of simple and easy we wanted something hard and difficult. We want war! I don't know why y'all acting like y'all didn't know what it is. Y'all knew we wanted war this ain't no type of surprise shit. So if y'all out be out but we got shit to do." Sabrie said walking out with Serria behind her. The war has just begun and they were ready for whatever with or without a crew backing them up. They had each other's back and that was all that truly mattered.