Value your Time

Pulling up to the diner Sabrie got out the car letting the warm sun hit her body. Turning around she seen Note and Serria arguing, looking at her watch she seen it wasn't even noon yet so she didn't understand why they were at it so early in the day.

"You fuckin' cheated!" Note yelled at Serria.

"Nigga ain't nobody cheat you just mad I beat you here." Serria boosted.

"You know my Expedition don't pick up speed like your tough ass charger."

"Well then I guess you should invest your money in one of these tough ass chargers." She laughed. Note sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. You retarded anyway."

"Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black? I hope you choke on your own spit." Serria yelled at Note.

"Bitch I hope your edges fall out." He spat back. Sabrie thought she was going to pee herself from how hard she fell out laughing.

"Take it back!" She yelled at Note.

"Fuck outta here." He laughed.

"I hope when y'all fucking you bust quick." She laughed.

"Iight chill with all that. And I don't know why y'all arguing, I beat both y'all asses here." Sabrie added in.

"Bitch you don't count nobody was even racing you." Serria said with an attitude.

"I'm just saying. Both of y'all lost in my book." Sabrie shrugged.

"Fuck you and your book, ain't nobody ask you!" Serria said with an attitude. Walking past Note and Sabrie Serria walked into the diner with her sunglasses on like she owned the place. Shaking they head Sabrie and Note walked into the Diner hand in hand. Walking in the diner the air condition hit their faces, looking around they spotted Serria at a booth looking at a menu. Sliding in the booth across from Serria they all looked over a menu. Soon after the waiter came and took everyone's drink and order. While they waited they decided to make small talk.

"So what you do last night?" Sabrie asked Serria.

"Nothing ate some jumbo, watched some TV and just chilled out really. I went to bed before midnight which was a shocker but it was whatever. I've been feeling a little sick but it's probably just a summer cold." She shrugged.

"You should go to the doctor and get that checked out." Note Said.

"And you should go to the damn grocery store and get some food in your house." Serria snapped back.

"Damn Air I was just tryna be nice and help out." Note said.

"Air you've been a little snappy lately are you okay?" Sabrie asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm good." She replied. Sabrie knew something was off about her sister but she left it alone until they had time together to get it out of her. Twenty minutes later everyone was quiet and eating. Serria then excused herself to go to the bathroom and Sabrie was close behind her. Walking in to the bathroom and into the stall Serria started to relieve herself. Sabrie on the other hand waited for her sister to finish. About two minutes later Serria came out to wash her hands.

"Wussup Air what's wrong with you?" Sabrie asked her sister while she washed her hands.

"What you mean I'm good?" She asked drying her hands with a paper towel.

"No you not so stop frontin' with me Air. I know you a lot better than you think I do so just say it."

"Breeze I told you I'm fine so drop the shit." Serria said getting irritated.