Who Knew

Two years later.

"You walking across the stage with me for graduation?" Sabrie asked Serria while two stand twisting her hair in the living room mirror.

"Nah. They can just mail me my shit." Serria answered sitting on the couch flipping through channels. Sabrie and Serria are in their last year of high school and getting closer and closer to graduation. Sabrie is excited to be walking across stage but Serria on the other hand gave no fucks, she had better things to worry about rather than walking across a stage and grabbing a piece of paper and taking a picture with a principal that she barely talked too. Serria wasn't beat for the bull.

"Air c'mon let's just do it and make mommy, daddy, and grandma proud." Sabrie pleaded turning around staring Serria down with her puppy dog face. Serria rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth, she hated when her sister put their dead relatives in the situation. It was a low blow but for some reason it always worked.

"I'll think about it. But no promises." Serria said while scrolling through her phone. Sabrie smiled and finished doing her hair. Five minutes later there was a big bang on the door that made them jump. Getting up they both reached behind the TV and grabbed they Auto MAC 10. Cocking they gun back they looked at each other then crept towards the door. Peaking out the window Serria didn't see anyone. A few seconds later there was another bang. Sabrie pointed towards the back of the house meaning go out the back door and sneak to the front. Quietly opening the back door they saw darkness. It was around midnight so the block was quiet. Sneaking towards the front they peaked around to the front of the house. Looking Serria didn't see anyone not even a car. Looking back at Sabrie Serria shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe it was a bad ass kid throwing rocks or something." Sabrie said turning around.

"Yeah, Maybe." Serria said turning around feeling uneasy. Going back inside the house they headed back to the living room to put their guns back. Serria felt like someone was staring at her, turning around to check she didn't see anyone so she walked backwards to the living room.

"What are you doing?" Sabrie asked confused watching her sister walk backwards into the living room.

"I have this feeling that someone is staring at me." She said looking around suspiciously.

"You trippin'" Sabrie said flopping on the couch grabbing her phone. Still looking around with her gun in her hand she looked around the room to see if anything was out of place. Once everything looked clear she reluctantly turned around to put her gun away but before she could her mouth was covered as someone snatched her up. Stomping her foot Sabrie turned around with her gun cocked ready to shoot. The person tensed up and Serria felt it so she used it to her advantage and elbowed them in the stomach making them double over then back kicking him causing him to fall on the floor. Once he was down Serria put her gun to the persons head and Sabrie was right next to her sister ready to fire. The person put they hands up.

"Hold up!" someone else yelled coming out of Sabrie's room with a mask on their face. Sabrie now had her gun pointed at the other guy while Serria still had her gun to the persons head on the floor.

"You have to the count of one to explain for my trigger finger start getting turrets syndrome." Sabrie said with a smile.

"Iight damn boo my bad." The person said taking off their mask and Sabrie was so mad she pulled the trigger anyway missing they head by a couple inches.

Not even turning around Serria became pissed and snatched the person in front of her mask off and punches them in the face.

"What the fuck was that for?" They said holding they jaw in pain. Serria walked away placing her gun next to her on the couch. Sabrie rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water out of the refrigerator. Walking back she looked the person up and down who was still in shock from the shot and joined her sister on the phone.