Welcome To Hell

(y/n)'s POV 

Hearing my alarm ring as I was awoken and put my hand on it as I rubbed my eyes a little before sitting up to check my phone. After sitting in my bed with it while I tried to wake up a bit more, I got up and got clothes together for a shower before I headed out towards the store. 

Walking to the store I was able to find the game and get home to get it started with the download. Getting back home I sighed gently before I went up to my room to get my computer running and the download started before I went down the stairs to start get started on my chores while it downloads. 

-The Evening- 

Finishing my chores and getting the homework I needed done for Monday, I went back up the stairs to check the download to see that it was finished. Sitting in my chair after getting into my pajamas I loaded the game and grabbed my headphones. Sending Ash a quick text that it was starting up and that I would check in later. Getting onto the menu and checking graphic and sound settings I started to feel a little nervous. 

Loading into the game, I spawned next to a broken down Volvo that was by the side of the road. Turning around as I looked around for a moment to see where I was, I started walking down the path. This game did have some nice  graphics that I noticed as I was walking into the forest. Everything was rendered nicely, as I noticed that the sky was getting darker the deeper I got into the forest. Getting towards the end of the path, there was a large white house with a fence. 

As I walked up to the gate my head started to ache and my eyes got fuzzy, moving away from the gate as I held my head it felt better and ceased after a bit. Walking back towards the gate and into the yard for the house, I walked around for a bit before i found the front door. Going inside I looked around for a moment as I wandered around. Finding various notes I read them, trying to use the phone, a pop up said that the phone was dead. 

Making my way around the house as I went to the living room to find a note and then a flashlight I clicked it on so I could see better. Making my way up stairs I noticed a large scratchy picture of a faceless guy. Ignoring all the flags I got from that on the wall, I got up and went towards the left side after I got to the top of the stairs. Walking down the hall and getting to the window at the end, I got the fuzzy feeling again and could hear static as I saw a pale faceless guy in a suit. It was Slender, he was already here and knew I was in his forest. 

Getting up as he disappeared I walked into the room I was next to and saw a ton of scribbled notes of various things. 'No Eyes', 'He Watches', pictures of trees and scribbles with arrows pointing to a radio tower. Looking around for a moment I decided that I would have to go towards the tower, apparently the lady that lives here is missing and has been for a couple of days. Looking out the window to see the red light on the tower, I got the fuzzy feeling and heard static as I saw Slender again. Watching him disappear a command popped up to close the doors, windows and then hide.  

Running through the house I tried to close the windows and doors before getting back up the stairs to hide under the bed. I was hiding under the bed and covered my ears as I heard the static get louder. Feeling something wrap around my ankle before it pulled me out from under the bed. Getting turned around as I saw who it or what it was, I was met with Slender. He held me up before he threw me out the window and I hit the ground outside. 

Rewritten on 6/16/2021