Missing

Your POV

"So? Do we have a deal?" I asked as I looked up at the tall being. His head tilted down at me for a second before his shoulders rose and fell gently as if he was pulling in a a breath.

"You have my word that no harm will come to any more of your loved ones." He said. His hand moved from his side and towards me. He held it out in front of me for a second before I looked up at him only for him to tilt his head.

Taking his hand gently as I closed my fingers around his thin hand, I shook it. His fingers had wrapped around the whole if my hand and still had some extra left over. Letting go from his hand I felt a burning sensation in my hand.

Holding it tightly with the other I bent over as I held my hand close to my stomach. Panting gently as I looked at it I saw the Proxy symbol get burned into my hand, marking the contract.

"That's it? I thought I had to literally sign in my blood" I said gently before I giggled at my own joke. Shaking my hand a little in an effort to get it to stop hurting I sighed gently.

I looked around for a second before I felt that same static feeling again, though it was dialed back a lot. It must have been some kind of perk for being one of Slender's workers. He didn't try and make your brain explode with his static as much. Yay.

Blinking for a second as I tried to get the feeling to pass, before I was in a different area. Raising a brow as I looked around I put my hands on my hips before I ended up feeling someone grab my arm before I got spun around to see an old Victorian mansion. On the outside it looked like it had sat abandoned for decades and hasn't had any laughter in it's walls longer than I've been alive.

Looking at it for a moment, I hummed gently. "Would you look at that." I mumbled and heard Jeff laugh gently. "You newbies always drool over the mansion." He said as he shook his head and made his way inside. I followed not long after and Slender bent over to get inside the door. He seemed to shrink a little to fit better in the house.

"Why don't you just have a human form so you fit better?" I asked and he just shrugged before disappearing. "Good talk, dude." I said before I looked around to see that the inside of the mansion looked perfect.

There wasn't any dust or a mess anywhere to be seen. It was like Mr. Clean himself cleaned the building but was in Adderall the whole time. Looking around I hummed before I stopped and stepped outside to see that the outside was still decrepit. Stepping back inside I scratched the top of my head.

"I'm not gonna get used to that." I mumbled before I was tackled by a little girl in a soiled pink dress. Looking at her as she hugged my waist she smiled at me.

"My name is Sally, wanna play?" She asked as she held up her bear. I glanced at Jeff and he gave a nod and I smiled gently.

"Sure sweetie" I said before she grabbed my hand and pulled me along. I didn't know that my life would change this much, I had just gotten initiated into this little creepy club, and now I'm being asked to play by an 8 year old. I thought that I was going to end up being told to hunt people all the time, but it seems there's other things for me to do.
I hadn't played for very long before Jeff yelled up the stairs for me to come down and see the tv.

Hopping down the stairs as I turned the corner of the banister I looked to see the majority of the house gathered around the tv. Tilting my head as I got close enough to hear what it was.

"Charlotte (l/n) and her son Ethan (l/n) are still looking for any information that there is on their daughter and sister (y/n) (l/n). She has been missing for the last few days and was last seen on the day of her friend Ashley Renee Stephens' funeral.

If anyone knows the whereabouts for her, please call the hotline on the bottom of the screen. She has (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and is (y/h) (your height)."

Hearing that on the news as I saw a small video of my mom and Ethan in a press conference as they were trying to get the word out, Ethan was holding a picture of me. Feeling my heart break a little in my chest as I had to put them both through this, but it was the only way to keep them safe.

"Turn it off." I said gently before I turned to walk off. Only to hear Slender enter my head to talk to me.

"Come to my office, we have things to discuss"

~

This will be the end of this book, i hope you enjoyed the rewrite and what was added. I hope there isn't any issues with anything that happened and if there's any confusion let me know! I'll see you next time.

Should there be a sequel?

(922 words)