chapter sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

"Forgot how much I love that," Harry muses, whispering sweet words into Louis's cold chest.

    "Love what?" he presses.

His arms are tight and secure around Harry's slim waist.  The air smells like sex, sweat, and uncertainty.  Louis can barely see Harry's facial features, illuminated with the white moonlight that streams in from the nearby window.  He looks angelic, with a sparkle in his pretty green irises.

    Harry bites his lip shyly.  "Having someone... take control, I guess." When Louis gives him a confused look, he clarifies, "I'm a stripper, so if I ever get laid, I'm usually the one doing all the work.  Customers always expect me to because it's my job, but I— I like feeling taken care of."

    Louis understands.  He likes taking care of Harry, too.  It gives him a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment.  Harry is his fledgling, after all, and he needs to look after him.  He needs to take over sometimes and be the one in charge.

    He presses a soft kiss to his forehead.  "Well, if you're so eager, we could do it again."

    Harry giggles into his neck.  He looks up with dimpled cheeks and glowing eyes.  "I need to relax, old man.  You wore me out."

    "Old man?" Louis repeats, offended.  His mouth gapes open.

    "You're two hundred and twenty-six years old," Harry grumbles.  "It feels like I just had sex with my great, great, great, great grandfather."

    "I'm not your grandfather," Louis huffs, squeezing his hips firmly.  "I'm your daddy."

    Harry whimpers quietly, squirming.  Louis feels his thighs press against him, nice and smooth and freshly-shaven.  He wants to lick his endless legs and speckle them with bites.  He wants to do everything with Harry.  They have all the time that the word has to offer, indefinitely. 

    "Gonna make me hard again," Harry complains.

    Louis smirks.  The effect he has on Harry is incredible.  He can't wait to rile him up in the most inappropriate places, now that he knows his weakness. 

    "Yeah?  Does it turn you on when Daddy claims you?"

    Harry gulps, subtly rutting his cock against Louis's hip.  His eyes flutter delicately, like butterfly wings.  "Fuck, Daddy.  Yeah," he exhales. 

    Louis's nails bite into his waist and pull him closer, skin-to-skin.  "Good boys don't use bad language, Harry."

    He whines and bites down on his bottom lip.  His fangs look sharper and longer now, Louis notes, which fills him with pride. They're shiny and white and perfect.  His messy, brunette curls are splayed over the white sheets, contrasting beautifully.  His pale skin feels as cold as ice.

    "Want Daddy to spank you?" Louis inquires.  "Want Daddy to take you over his knee and smack your pretty arse until it's pink?"

    Harry gasps and thrusts forward, grinding up against Louis.  The eldest can feel his erection pressing up against his hip.  It's firm and needy and desperate.  Louis reaches down and squeezes his perky bum, kneading his cheeks into his palms.

    "But you'd enjoy that too much, wouldn't you?" Louis taunts.  His voice is dripping with unbreakable confidence. 

    Harry doesn't reply.  He just starts humping Louis's leg like a horny teenager, clinging to his shoulders, as if he might drown if he lets go.  His breath hitches.  He's never been so needy and dependant on another person.  It's a strange sensation, and he doesn't know whether or not he should feel excited or scared.