chapter fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Harry's shift ends at two o'clock in the morning. After he puts on some proper clothes in the dressing room, he throws his bag over his shoulder and walks through the curtain to find Louis. His skin feels sticky and oily, covered with glitter. His eyes are heavy with matted mascara and glittery makeup. His muscles ache from dancing all night, causing his leg to limp slightly as he hobbles over towards Louis.  A sense of relief washes over him when he curls an arm around his shoulder protectively. He loves being so close to him.

Throughout the night, the sexual tension between them has risen considerably, to the point where it's almost unbearable. Louis feels possessively jealous after watching Harry grind his pretty arse all over strange men. He just wants to roam his hands over Harry's skin and claim him as his own. He wants to secure their bond again, to remind Harry who's in charge.

"Ready to leave, love?" Louis inquires, raising an eyebrow.

Harry bites his lip. "Erm, yeah. Let's go."

They exit Fool's Gold through the back door, pushing past the crowd of drunk, horny men. The air reeks of sweat, and the loud music vibrates the floorboards, drumming in Harry's rattled chest. Louis keeps his hand on the small of Harry's back to guide him along. The coldness of his palm seeps through the thin fabric of his sheer shirt, making his skin feel like ice.

Outside, the air is humid. The sky is pitch black with a crescent moon, glowing with white light. Louis closes the heavy door behind him, which squeaks audibly with rusted hinges. They approach Louis's Porsche that's parked beneath a streetlamp. He presses the button on his keys to unlock the car and opens the passenger side door, allowing Harry to slip inside. He thanks him with a sweet, dimpled smile.

Louis sits behind the wheel and starts driving towards the cabin. They fall into silence, so Harry rolls down the window and listens to the wind whistling against his ears. He lets his hand flow through the warm air as they race down the empty streets. The headlights shine brightly in front of them, painting the dark roads with yellow luminescence.

"Listen," Louis says, clearing his throat. "What happened earlier was very... intense."

Harry pauses. "At Fool's Gold?"

"Yeah."

"What do you mean, exactly?"

Louis swallows the lump in his throat. "When you were, um, giving me a lapdance, we kissed. You said you wanted to have sex with me, but I— I want you to know that you don't really owe me anything. I know it's your job to rile up your customers, so—"

Harry's hand brushes over Louis's shoulder. His icy eyes flicker to him for a split second. "You're not a customer to me, Louis. I really care about you."

Louis's frown softens. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, I meant every word. I like you, and you're very special to me," he admits. "Plus, you're incredibly fit, and I wouldn't mind getting fucked by you. Actually, I'd quite enjoy it."

Louis's grip tightens on the leather-bound steering wheel. He shifts uncomfortably in his seat, wiggling. Harry can't help but notice the slight bulge in his crotch, tenting up his skinny jeans. He smirks with pride. His mouth waters a little, and he wishes he could lean over and blow Louis right now, but he figures they should wait a while until they try road head. He doesn't want to scare him off with his odd kinks.

"I just want to make sure it's not our bond that's influencing you," Louis says hesitantly. "I couldn't take advantage of you like that. I need to know that you really want this."