Soap

*Hayleigh's POV*

            I laid there in bed crying, it was all I could seem to do at this point. I heard Paisley knocking at the door and I really didn't want to talk to her. I said between sobs "P-paisley go away!"

            She kept knocking and said "No! Hayleigh open the door, we got to talk about this! Please let me in."

            I sighed and walked over there still wrapped up in my blanket and opened the door. I went back over and flopped down on my bed, laying there bundled up. "S-so what did y-you want to talk a-about..."

            Paisley laid down beside me because I wasn't sitting up, and said "What happened? I went over there to find you and you weren't there."

            I looked at her, wiping my eyes but it was no use. I said "We-well we got in a-a fight and we both said some things and b-broke up...was she there when you went? P-please don't lie..."

            She nodded and I just bit my lip trying to not break down again. She then said "Hayleigh come on let's go out, get some ice cream, rent a movie or two and we will have a girl's night! It will be so fun and you deserve it."

            I slowly sit up and wiped my eyes, I didn't really want to but I agreed. I got up and threw my hair up, then said "Ok, let's go and get back...before I change my mind on going."

            Paisley smiled, trying to make me happier and we left for the store. I sighed and teared up again "I feel so stupid! I knew better than this and should have never even took that chance. I knew it was too good to be true..." I looked out the window as we pulled in at the store.

            After a while, we went in and I went straight to the ice cream "So what kind do we want? Cookie dough? Coffee? Chocolate chip? Or we leaning more towards frozen yogurt?"

            Paisley smiled and answered "Get the chocolate chip and we will get frozen yogurt also!" She goes over and gets the thing of wild berry frozen yogurt. "This good?"

            I nodded then grabbed her hand and pulled her in a hurry in the other direction. She just looked at me as I pulled her down the aisle with the tampons. I smiled a little at her confused face and said "sorry I don't really want to talk to Jason's parents, so we are hiding out."

            She smiled and nodded in understanding. After a little bit, I looked at her and said "I wish Riggins was here, we would get him to buy some alcohol. But sparkling grape juice will have to be ok. Come on, we will just risk it."

            We walked over to the juice aisle and I grabbed a bottle, going to check out. Just as I thought we might be home free I heard someone say my name. I gave Paisley my wallet and told her to checkout, turning around with my best fake smile. I said "Hello Joanne, Mitchell how are you?"

They both hugged me and she answered "Good, what happened today?"

I sighed and replied "Oh nothing really...just not L-" I stopped, I didn't want to cry "You know I really need to go, mom might get worried...It was nice seeing you, Bye!" I hurried to the car with Paisley. Of course, just my luck!

Once we got home we watched a bunch of movies, including my favorites Legally Blonde and Clueless. It was a really good night and made me a lot happier than I thought it would. I knew Paisley would probably rather be with Matt but I am so glad she came to my rescue. I would still be lying in bed without her forcing me to get up.

Later that week, the day of the Powderpuff game came up. I had pictured this going much differently, but we would just wing it. I was going to look like a dying animal on the field but that was okay at this point. We got there and I was standing there with Paisley getting ready and said, semi-fangirling "Paisley you look adorable in Matt's Jersey!"