«chapter 27»

Chapter 27
•Niall•

I tried to act like it didn't faze me. I got up and threw what was left of my food away and watched Harry as he continued to eat.

"It doesn't bother you?" Harry asked eventually, after he was done picking through his food.

"It does, but it doesn't matter, does it? Liam's got a girlfriend. He's happy, I'm happy," I said through gritted teeth. I did want to be happy for him, but I also didn't want the cause of Liam's happiness to be anyone but me.

"You'll get over it, Ni," I heard him say. "I mean, it's not like you're in love with him." I froze at that comment. Was I in love with Liam? Surely not.

I only got butterflies in my stomach when I saw him. His laugh made me laugh. I smiled as he smiled. Liam's personality could make anyone like him. I guess I got caught in his trap.
Shit.

"You aren't in love with him, Niall," Harry asked seriously. "Right?"

"I don't know, Haz," I said quietly. "I really don't know."

"Even if you are, we'll try to get through this," He told me seriously.

I giggled. "Harry, we aren't dying or anything. It's just a boy."

"Well, maybe I was trying to be serious." He pouted.

"C'mon, Haz." I playfully punched his shoulder. "Let's go home."

Louis•

To be honest, I didn't know where anyone was at. I hadn't heard from Liam. I was pretty sure Zayn was with Perrie. I had no clue where Harry was, probably with Niall.

So I sat in my flat, alone, with a cup of Yorkshire tea. Nothing exciting was on the telly, and I was ready to go to bed just because I couldn't think of anything else to do. I screamed in relief when my phone beeped, indicating me of a text message.

My flat? -Haz xx

I thought I was about to die of boredom... Be there in a few -Lou xx

I threw my coat over my shoulder and grabbed a beanie, praying that I might not get noticed at this time of night. Maybe there wouldn't be too many teenagers out.

Surprisingly, I made it to Harry's flat on foot without running into any fangirls.

"Hey, Harry!" I yelled, walking into his flat.

"Shh, Lou. Hi," Harry came out of the kitchen and put a hand over my mouth, signaling for me to be quiet.

"What's wrong?" I ask, noticing Harry's drooping eye lids.

"It's Niall," He yawned, rubbing his eyes. "I'm not even sure what to do anymore, except keep him far away from Liam. One minute they're all lovey dovey, the next, Niall is crying because Liam stood him up. Today we caught Liam and Danielle snogging at the fair."

"Seriously?" I gasped. Harry nodded.
"I'm not sure if Liam cares as much about Niall as he says he does."

"Poor Niall..."

"I had just carried him up to the spare room before you got here. He tried not to let seeing that effect him, but I know him better than that. I just don't know what to do!" Harry groaned, running at hand through his hair.

"I tell you what. I'll go backs to Liam's flat and talk to him. Maybe he'll clear everything up," I told Harry, trying to comfort him.

"Thank you so much, Louis. Thank you," Harry leaned down and hugged me.

"No problem, Hazza." I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before leaving the building.

Now to face Liam.

•-•

This is going to be a very long story. I'm not sure anymore. Blah.

Vote/comment/fan

(10/8/13)

If you guys are really super awesome people and can managed to get this story to 90 votes, I'll put up a surprise update later in the week!

NEWLY EDITED ON:

(5/03/14)